***Official December 2022 Thread***

We got details, so our after hours event 12/2 is at Epcot discover land (I was so certain it would be HS.). Unlimited GOTG rides. Makes sense because there are only 2 rides at HS for the younger kids vs many at Epcot. Hopefully it’s not just limited to that area, our 3 year old loves Frozen and Remy.

We got details, so our after hours event 12/2 is at Epcot discover land (I was so certain it would be HS.). Unlimited GOTG rides. Makes sense because there are only 2 rides at HS for the younger kids vs many at Epcot. Hopefully it’s not just limited to that area, our 3 year old loves Frozen and Remy.
Your company has a HS event on Sunday though right?

Not anything that we’re aware of, but they could have something for higher ups (Golden Oaks members).
oh ok, for some reason I thought there was an event at HS, maybe I picked that up from you thinking Friday night would be. Have fun either way! I am heading there tomorrow too!

oh ok, for some reason I thought there was an event at HS, maybe I picked that up from you thinking Friday night would be. Have fun either way! I am heading there tomorrow too!
Yes. I thought they might and I was so certain our event would be HS (they’re big time Star Wars fans and routinely arrange special previews and movie marathons before any big Star Wars movie release). They also hosted a Star Wars movie costume display and event with characters. Lots of people are extending their trips (in addition to the cheerleading? event Dec 2-10), hence park passes for Mk are sold out before and after this weekend.

Recent Boma breakfast experiences anyone? It's always been on my wish list but I haven't heard the best reviews more recently. Thanks!

Recent Boma breakfast experiences anyone? It's always been on my wish list but I haven't heard the best reviews more recently. Thanks!
Not super recent but I went in May and it was alright. Food was fine but I'm not sure it's worth the price tag, especially since it did get a price increase.

We leave on Christmas Day and we cannot wait! So much to do between now and then, but I know my entire family is super excited to spend the holidays at WDW. Anyone planning to visit the gingerbread houses and buy some treats? I'm curious about the lines....

We leave on Christmas Day and we cannot wait! So much to do between now and then, but I know my entire family is super excited to spend the holidays at WDW. Anyone planning to visit the gingerbread houses and buy some treats? I'm curious about the lines....
The lines here at The Grand for the gingerbread house have been steady… best time to go is mornings before the crowds come in. Beach Club and Contemporary had no lines when we visited. Enjoy!!

Only a few days until we’ll be at Disney! I’d been trying a few times a day for Storybook Dining but to no avail. Then right after searching at 11pm, I suddenly had an alert pop up from Touring Plans and I GOT IT! It’s the only character meal I’m interested in so I’m super excited!

Happy December everyone!!

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning! I’m feeling better about the trip than I did earlier in the week but still not as excited as I usually am. Hoping the crowds/genie+ stay low for next week (our first park day is Sunday- first park is MK because we won’t get there at rope drop and I figured with it being a party night and closing early, crowds would be lower) and the weather is as nice as forecasted! I think I finally have everything ready to leave the house today as soon as the kids get home from school (we’re staying at a hotel by the airport tonight because our flight leaves at 5 am and it’s about an hour drive from home)! Looking forward to getting (more) in the Christmas spirit! °o°🎄

We're here and I don't think we forgot anything! Though the start of the trip was slightly dampened as we waited for a concierge level DVC room at AKL overhearing the (I assume) manager talking up the family at the next table and not quite crapping on DVC but heavily implying they save the "absolutely gorgeous safari view rooms" for the "paying" guests while the DVC people get the pool view rooms on the other side.

Sure enough we have a pool view room. I mean I don't care I'm just happy to be here but...I did pay a lot for DVC, mister.

Oh never mind. We decided to go see the animals while we waited for our room, dropped off our luggage with bell services and twenty minutes later had it. Went upstairs and my husband decided to go down to get our luggage since we'd basically just dropped it off.

They've lost all our luggage. They can't find it. My husband even went back and searched. It's nowhere. All our clothes. Our camera. The girls' dresses. All gone.

Oh never mind. We decided to go see the animals while we waited for our room, dropped off our luggage with bell services and twenty minutes later had it. Went upstairs and my husband decided to go down to get our luggage since we'd basically just dropped it off.

They've lost all our luggage. They can't find it. My husband even went back and searched. It's nowhere. All our clothes. Our camera. The girls' dresses. All gone.
How did they manage to lose your luggage in 20 minutes? I'm so sorry that happened to you on the first day of your trip. I hope they can find your bags.

It’s so hot here. It was low 40s back home and it’s almost 80 today. We just boarded our bus to the four seasons and boy did they make us runaround the entire terminal to catch it.

It’s probably on its way up. It’s pretty difficult for anyone to enter the resorts without reservations and there are cameras everywhere.

I hope your luggage arrives soon and you have an amazing trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter