***Official December 2022 Thread***

There's availability at Space 220 for 4 at 60+6 and 60+5. Same availability for 2.

There's availability at Space 220 Lounge for 4 at 60+7, or 60+6 (all the way down to 60+4) for 2.
Thanks for checking!

My ADR day is approaching. We wanted to try the lounge (picky eaters, allergies) after a very bad experience with dinner. We might not be driving after all (flying instead; prices seem reasonable vs spring break) so need to think more about ADRs.

December plans so far.......

December 9th arrival from Toronto @ 11 pm. Stay at Hyatt Regency MCO.
December 10th ~ check in to Boulder Ridge. Brunch at Raglan Road. Christmas Tree trail at Disney Springs. Geyser Point and/or Territory Lounge in the evening.
December 11th ~ Steakhouse 71 breakfast. Monorail resort hopping for Christmas decor. Late lunch at Geyser Point. MVMCP!
December 12th ~ Epcot day for Festival of the Holidays! Candlelight Processional dinner with Disboards friends at Biergarten. Josh Gad is our narrator. :)
December 13th ~ Breakfast at Whispering Canyon. Fly home today. :(

Apparently Boma and Steakhouse71 were available for mid Dec this morning
Really? I've been repeatedly checking since 6 am this morning and don't see any Boma anywhere (and I've been checking nonstop since my window opened on Oct 13). Up until today, I could still see the occasional reservation for before 12/14, but I don't see any at all now. And still nothing after the 13th. I was hoping that means they're fiddling with it and will release it soon. I did see S71 though.

Last edited:
What does everyone do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? What’s a good place to eat can be Disney or not? We have been in December just not on actual Christmas.
We are arriving Christmas Eve and are not going to a park that day, so we will most likely end up at Disney Springs. We are planing on HS for Christmas Day and eating at Hollywood and vine hopefully.

I'm staying at Saratoga, so I am deluxe, but still don't see anything. In any case, it seems like this is just a limited drop and not the full drop. Hopefully soon--getting really sick of checking :)

I'm staying at Saratoga, so I am deluxe, but still don't see anything. In any case, it seems like this is just a limited drop and not the full drop. Hopefully soon--getting really sick of checking :)
I don’t think Boma was mentioned on the drop and it seems like you need to be staying at the resort where the restaurant is. Apologies my bad.

Boma is our favorite as well. And really hoping we get it for 12/30 (60+2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter