***Official December 2022 Thread***

Many questions re WL holidays.
Does anyone know if the bell choir is returning to Wilderness Lodge?
We're they there last year?
If so, is there a schedule?
TIA

We are doing a split stay for our family Nov 24th thru December 6. I love reading all the info that I can so I am joining you all on the December thread as well! Sitting outside, listening to Sorcerers Radio and reading the Disboards….

Pop/SSR/GF. Are we crazy or what??!

As of today, our Delta flight has changed 4 times. Randomly placing my daughterInLaw in one row, with my son and 4 granddaughters in another row? She was tempted to leave it🤣. Anyhoo - on to more reading.

As long as the kickoff event isn’t at Epcot, all is good 😂
Funny you say that as we did consider adding Epcot on Dec 2nd when we were scheduled to arrive around noon. We haven’t been on GoTG and there are only a few rides there, plus festival of the holidays and park is usually open later vs HS/AK (Mk closes early; has MVMCP). For our family of 5, the cost of MVMCP would be the same as adding a day at Epcot.

I don’t think anyone who is traveling to celebrate will miss the kickoff event on Dec 2nd, so you’re safe. Maybe people with older kids who can stay up late will opt to do the Christmas party.

Many questions re WL holidays.
Does anyone know if the bell choir is returning to Wilderness Lodge?
We're they there last year?
If so, is there a schedule?
TIA
I was there last December and I don’t remember seeing a bell choir. We were there for only 3 days though.

We are doing a split stay for our family Nov 24th thru December 6. I love reading all the info that I can so I am joining you all on the December thread as well! Sitting outside, listening to Sorcerers Radio and reading the Disboards….

Pop/SSR/GF. Are we crazy or what??!

As of today, our Delta flight has changed 4 times. Randomly placing my daughterInLaw in one row, with my son and 4 granddaughters in another row? She was tempted to leave it🤣. Anyhoo - on to more reading.
We have Delta booked too. They changed our time once. I guess I better keep an eye on it.

We’re going to Poly Dec 2-11th! We did poly last year the week after Thanksgiving! We had wanted to do Grand Floridian this year but my sister in law and her family are coming also and they wanted poly!

Last edited:
We booked American, and our flight has changed 2 or 3 times. Thankfully just the times, and nothing has been too off from where it was originally.

We have Delta booked too. They changed our time once. I guess I better keep an eye on it.
We also have Delta booked. So far we have had 2 flight changes, one resulted in a canceled flight, but we were able to book at an earlier time, which worked better for us. FWIW, I check on the Delta app every week, because I would see the schedule change there before getting an email notification. When they rebooked our flight, they also assigned our seats away from each other (flying with a minor), but I could go in the app and change the seat assignments.

If you are flying Southwest in December has your flight changed? Mine has not but I’m wondering if they haven’t touched December flights yet. We are flying in a day early in hopes that will help if there are changes.

If you are flying Southwest in December has your flight changed? Mine has not but I’m wondering if they haven’t touched December flights yet. We are flying in a day early in hopes that will help if there are changes.
In my experience, Southwest flight changes are more rare compared to other airlines because they set their schedules out in smaller increments.

Sometimes Delta doesn’t notify me when there was a change…so now I check it everyday and send out a text message to our kids asking them to check their seats just in case…

Mine changed again. I'm gonna call to get on a new connecting flight on our arrival day. I don't feel comfortable with a 45 minute layover. It was over an hour

Does Belle meet in her blue dress or holiday dress at Epcot in December? Any other character outfit changes for the month?

In my experience, Southwest flight changes are more rare compared to other airlines because they set their schedules out in smaller increments.
Be careful with southwest. April 2nd, 2022 was a mess. We were on Spirit. None of the airlines communicated that all flights were cancelled. We printed boarding passes around 3:30 pm. People who dropped bags didn’t get them back for days. We rented a car (4 hr line, running out of cars (took the car avail 1 suitcase too small); no car seats); bought groceries, chargers, car seats, hotel stay; drove 20+ hours. In Georgia hotels were sold out (took an hour and half to get a room- 1 king bed, no rollaway for 5 people).

https://www.disboards.com/threads/southwest-cancelled-our-flight-with-less-than-12-hours-😡.3878174/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter