• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

I just noticed this thread that started in August of last year! And now here we are ONLY a MERE 6 months out!

We will be staying on points at BWV (first time there--celebrating our anniversary!) December 10-16, then staying at WL with 2 of our partners in crime, our oldest grandchildren (10 and 6) Dec. 16-19.

We love the WL so we are very happy to be going there with 2 of our grands--waiting for the 2 youngest to be old enough to do Disney--

Love Disney at Christmas time! For those that are going for the first time--you will LOVE it! I wish you all a generous pixie dust sprinkle! pixiedust:

We would like to be added
Will be there dec. 5 - 10 at pop

Definitely made that decision before we knew about the cheerleading and football competition but have decided to stick with it regardless just going to pack some earplugs I suppose lol Too excited to let it even matter

Welcome!! I have heard the All Stars take the brunt of Pop Warner and that Pop and CBR just get minimal spill over.

I just noticed this thread that started in August of last year! And now here we are ONLY a MERE 6 months out!

We wil be staying on points at BWV (first time there--celebrating our anniversary!) December 10-16, then staying at WL with 2 of our partners in crime, our oldest grandchildren (10 and 6) Dec. 16-19.

We love the WL so we are very happy to be going there with 2 of our grands--waiting for the 2 youngest to be old enough to do Disney--

Love Disney at Christmas time! For those that are going for the first time--you will LOVE it! I wish you all a generous pixie dust sprinkle! pixiedust:

Thank you!! This is our first trip at Christmas time after literally a lifetime of trips in April! It's only 3 park days, but I feel like I've been saying forever that I want to see Disney the holidays. This year I just decided to book it on impulse after we got home last month as the cure to my post disney blues.

Oh, YAY Tattylou! It is very fun and the parade is SO cute! If I may offer some advice I learned the hard way--don't schedule a sit down meal during the party--either enter the park early that day (you can get in at 4) and eat early, or just do CS. The last time we went I scheduled us for LTT at 6:30 and we didn't get out of there until 8:45--it was awful to miss so much party time when it costs so much.

I just booked our airline tickets--on SWA even though every year I swear I will not fly them EVER again...then I book them again...but how can I beat the airfare (105.00) and the non-stop schedule of early to Disney, late out of Orlando? Plus the free bags...:sunny:

So frustrated with the Xmas party being held I think 4 nights that we're there =( We are asked to leave the magic kingdom at what time if we don't have tickets to MVMCP? 7? Any PRO's to having the party so many nights? Sick of Disney always put to make a buck $$$ MK is our favorite park and we try and hit it 3x the 7 days we're there. Appreciate any advice/thoughts/feedback. TIA

So frustrated with the Xmas party being held I think 4 nights that we're there =( We are asked to leave the magic kingdom at what time if we don't have tickets to MVMCP? 7? Any PRO's to having the party so many nights? Sick of Disney always put to make a buck $$$ MK is our favorite park and we try and hit it 3x the 7 days we're there. Appreciate any advice/thoughts/feedback. TIA

We are dealing with the same issue. But trying to make the best of it. Which is, by the way, deal with heavy crowds on a non-party day so that we can see MSEP and Wishes. Then our other MK day, go on a party day at rope drop, and enjoy the park at one of its lowest crowd levels of the year, at least until 4pm when the party folks start showing up.

Just updated my PTR, with the fear and anxiety, that BDLsgal's and mine's ADR window opens in less than 3 weeks and we still haven't even had our restaurant discussions. Days 1-3, are pretty much set with our old stand-bys. Days 4-9... Not a frickin' clue. Also, with the openings of a few new restaurants, opening this year, should make it fierce competition.

Oh the stress.

AHHH YAYYY!! :D We are officially booked for December 17th - 22nd at Pop with free dining! We upgraded to the regular dining plan because that makes more sense for our family. I can't wait to make our ADR's! Soooo excited! We're waiting until the day before we leave to let the kids know, and this will be our 2 year old's first trip to WDW. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter