• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official December 2012 Thread!**

We have not booked yet, but plan on going December 28 to january 4, 2013. I was wondering how crowded that week would be ? as well as what to expect ....
We plan on booking port orleans french quarters.:goodvibes

I think that time frame is busier b/c everyone is on Christmas Holiday.

We've officially booked too! :cool1:
Unfortunately for us, Art of Animation will not have their Standard Rooms ready for guests. Only the Family Suites will be operational then. So, we'll be heading to the AS Movies. Not too big a deal. We're looking forward to it! We LOVE visiting WDW during the holiday season! :santa:

I won't make the reservations until next year sometime but as I seem to have started a tradition of going every December, I'm sure I will be there in December of 2012 as well!

We don't have any official dates yet, but it will be during the "dreaded" Christmas week. We've done it before though, so we know the deal.

We'll probably stay at either the Pop or All-star Music. :)

We've officially booked too! :cool1:
Unfortunately for us, Art of Animation will not have their Standard Rooms ready for guests. Only the Family Suites will be operational then. So, we'll be heading to the AS Movies. Not too big a deal. We're looking forward to it! We LOVE visiting WDW during the holiday season! :santa:
I had heard Little Mermaid would be open by December 2012, so we were hoping to align our 2012 vacation with it's opening. After reading your post, I now see some reports about it possiblly opening in 2013. If that's the case, we may bump our vacation up to November 2012 (to catch Food & Wine for the first time) and then try for Little Mermaid in 2013. I guess we'll be keeping our eyes open for construction updates!

I had heard Little Mermaid would be open by December 2012, so we were hoping to align our 2012 vacation with it's opening. After reading your post, I now see some reports about it possiblly opening in 2013. If that's the case, we may bump our vacation up to November 2012 (to catch Food & Wine for the first time) and then try for Little Mermaid in 2013. I guess we'll be keeping our eyes open for construction updates!

Oooohhhh... That's interesting news! Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for new construction pictures. I will be over the moon if Disney opens the Little Mermaid section for their Nov-Dec 2012 guests!!!
:woohoo:

Lurking, with a whole lot of optimism lol Good chance it won't be until 2013 but no harm in learning all about visiting this time of year :thumbsup2

WooHoo I booked our trip for Dec 10 thru Dec 17th 2012! We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside!:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::cool1:

Just booked yesterday for our first every holiday with Mickey! We will be at ASMu from December 15th to 20th! Could not be more excited! It's going to a surprise for my son!

Please add me to the list for December 2012 at The Boardwalk Inn - not sure on exact dates yet but we are very excited :cool1:

Please add me to the list as well! We will be arriving Dec. 23, 2012 and staying through Jan 1st or 2nd!! It will be our first Christmas at WDW!!!:santa: Plus, DH and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary while onsite!!

Me and Mama are planning a trip from November 12 to December 12 (well, including travel time and a 4-day stop at Universal, so we'll really be in the World from Nov. 18 to Dec. 10th).

Not sure about where we'll stay yet, though.

See PTR below!
Started it last year when we thought we'd go this year, but plans change, PTRs stay...! :rotfl:

We are taking our first family trip to Disney and Universal December 3-7th. We are staying offisite though. Cant wait!

Hey

I was sure I had posted my dates here, but I'm not in the 1st post...

Plus, if I HAD posted a while back... well the dates would've changed... :rotfl:

So here are my dates (well, ours)

Whole trip (including travel & 2 days at Universal) : Nov. 24th-Dec. 16th

In the World (staying, if able to get the points and ressie) at BLT : Nov. 28th-Dec. 14th

Emailed my Travel agent today to book for next December... but got an automated response that she's away from the office until Nov. 14! Ughh.... I wannna book NOW! Too excited.

We're going December 8-15 2012. Gonna surprise the kids this year with a scavenger hunt on Christmas morning that ends with "We're going to Disney World".

Planning to stay @ Port Orleans Riverside. Gonna do Candlelight Processional, but skip MVMCP--- planning to watch Holiday Wishes from the Poly beach instead! Oh, yeah, I got it alll planned.

And this is our FIRST trip!

Please add my DD and I to the list...right now our dates are Dec 3-7, 2012, at the GF. Depending on any pins/codes/deals we may add on a day or two at the beginning or end of the trip. SOOOOOOOOO excited to start the planning with everyone...almost one year to go!!!:cheer2:

We are booked to arrive on December 6 for a mother-daughter trip. It'll be our first Christmas at WDW. A very exciting year of planning is ahead.

We are booked to arrive on December 6 for a mother-daughter trip. It'll be our first Christmas at WDW. A very exciting year of planning is ahead.

How exciting!! Will you be there with just your own daughter, or many mother/daughters? How old is your daughter? Looking so forward to planning activities...tea party, BBB...just a week of spoiling mine and just lots of one on one time, which there never seems to be enough of.:cloud9: Looking forward to hearing your plans, ideas, etc...a fun year of planning ahead! :santa:

How exciting!! Will you be there with just your own daughter, or many mother/daughters? How old is your daughter? Looking so forward to planning activities...tea party, BBB...just a week of spoiling mine and just lots of one on one time, which there never seems to be enough of.:cloud9: Looking forward to hearing your plans, ideas, etc...a fun year of planning ahead! :santa:

Thank you for sharing our excitement! Actually, I am taking my wonderful DM. She deserves some pampering and some fun. The planning is half the fun! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter