• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Official December 2011 Thread****

oooh I get to join this thread too! I am the nutty person that can say I am going next month...and I just went last month. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

oooh I get to join this thread too! I am the nutty person that can say I am going next month...and I just went last month. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Shhhh! Don't tell anybody but I pull those every other month too LOL I am gonna say it doesn't count if you are FL resident :rolleyes1

Count us in this very exclusive club. We were there the last week of Sept and the first week of Oct. Going back 12/11-12/15. After that it will be a long break as we aren't going back until 5/12.:yay:

We haven't been since all the way back in May ;)
13 nights in Dec. and then I go back Jan, 7 with BFF for a birthday celebration for 14 nights!!

Count us in this very exclusive club. We were there the last week of Sept and the first week of Oct. Going back 12/11-12/15. After that it will be a long break as we aren't going back until 5/12.:yay:

LOL you sound like us. We went for 11 days at the end of August. Headed back 12/4-12/9 and THEN headed back 5/7-5/14. Then we don't go back until 2013.

I'm so jealous of those who go more than once a year or even every year! Lucky, lucky you! But at least I am going this year!!!

Going December 3rd to the 10th and staying at Pop! I can't even wait to go! Disney is the one place where I can go and be a kid again and no one cares (I'll be 60 in February). It is definitely my "Happy Place"!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter