****Official December 2011 Thread****

You can book now if you own at BLT? If not I might suggest booking your home resort because we had problems getting BLT at 7 months last year. But I will have my fingers and toes crossed for you for this year!!

BLT is not home resort. We got into BLT at 7 months, Magic Kingdom view last year for February break which is much busier then beginning of December so we are not worried about it since we are going for a lake view this time.

I am so excited I can't stand it!!

My daughter and I have been to WDW and DL numerous times, but never at Christmas. It's something we've always wanted to do - be at WDW on Christmas day. We've even booked the trip before - but had to cancel last minute.

Well we're booked!! POFQ Dec 14- 27th WOOHOO!!! I can.not.wait!!! :cool1:

BLT is not home resort. We got into BLT at 7 months, Magic Kingdom view last year for February break which is much busier then beginning of December so we are not worried about it since we are going for a lake view this time.

Actually the first 2 weeks in Dec are crazy busy for DVC. We had no luck at 7 months at BLT LV or BW any view. We ended up at OKW. I hope you have much better luck then we did last year.

I am so excited I can't stand it!!

My daughter and I have been to WDW and DL numerous times, but never at Christmas. It's something we've always wanted to do - be at WDW on Christmas day. We've even booked the trip before - but had to cancel last minute.

Well we're booked!! POFQ Dec 14- 27th WOOHOO!!! I can.not.wait!!! :cool1:

Have a blast!! Nothing like being at WDW on Christmas day! We will be there as well. Can't wait to see where my kids pick for Christmas dinner!

We have bookes ASMovies for our first every Christmas trip to the World. It is a Christmas suprise for our kids. Planning to pick them up from school and fly/drive to the world. Our dates are Dec17-23! We are so excited. I(mom) am having a hard time keeping the secret. Looking forward to the fun.

Just completed a Mom and Me February Trip and we booked our next December 2011 trip before we left. We are going Dec. 11th thru Dec 18th. This time the hubby is coming with us. We are booked at Coronado Springs Resort.

We just upped our trip from February 2012 to November 27 - December 2, 2011 ... So count us in! :goodvibes

Count us in. I just booked a Dec. Trip today...We will be there Nov. 27-Dec 3rd. Staying at POP. I Looooove the WL (especially during the holidays), but we're on a much smaller budget this year.
We were there in December 2009 and it was perfect, low crowds, & great weather!
Counting the days-and hoping for FD. ;)

We're in for our second trip of the year December 6-14th at the boardwalk. So excited even if it seems so far away

Wow! I can't believe how many familiws have booked their trips already, my dh thought I was crazy planning ours right now. I feel a whole lot better now. The plan is to go from December 24-January 9th.:banana:So very excited.

Travelling with dh :cool2: dd(5) :cheer2: ds(5) :wizard: dd(2) princess: granny :yay: grandma :earsgirl: and grandpa :santa:

We have a few travel agents looking into flights and accomodations. The more I read, the more confused I find myself, especially when it comes to booking a room.

This trip is a BIG secret and we aren't telling the kids until the morning we leave for the airpirt. Can't wait to see their faces!!

DBF and I will be joining you all in December! We are trying to decide between Nov 27 - Dec 3 and Dec 11 - 17 . First week is the week after thanksgiving and the second is the week before kids get out of school. Any insight to which week will be better? TIA!

Wow! I can't believe how many familiws have booked their trips already, my dh thought I was crazy planning ours right now. I feel a whole lot better now. The plan is to go from December 24-January 9th.:banana:So very excited.

Travelling with dh :cool2: dd(5) :cheer2: ds(5) :wizard: dd(2) princess: granny :yay: grandma :earsgirl: and grandpa :santa:

We have a few travel agents looking into flights and accomodations. The more I read, the more confused I find myself, especially when it comes to booking a room.

This trip is a BIG secret and we aren't telling the kids until the morning we leave for the airpirt. Can't wait to see their faces!!

We've had this trip planned for about 2 years but thanks to DVC can't actually book until 11 months out!! I've already have some ideas for ADRS too. I figure teh sooner its booked the more $$ I can save and the more we can do!

It all seems kind of confusing at first but the more you read the better it gets! Its a ton of info at first but once you start weeding through places that don't look interesting to you , too small for your family and budget stuff the right place will jump our at you! Have fun planning is half the fun!

Actually the first 2 weeks in Dec are crazy busy for DVC. We had no luck at 7 months at BLT LV or BW any view. We ended up at OKW. I hope you have much better luck then we did last year.

Wow, I can't believe that. Like I said we got a high demand room at 7 months in February so really are not concerned. Probably will do Saratoga Springs if we do not get in. Our home is Wilderness Lodge and just do not have interest to stay there (only bought it because it was only place available at time).

Will be going down December 3, no clue for how long or where we are staying yet, just know that it is happening! It does look like it will a longer trip, 10-14 days though:cool1:

Checking in on this December 2011 thread too!

BWI 12-11 thru 12-17 for my first Walt Disney World Christmas!!!!

Checking in on this December 2011 thread too!

BWI 12-11 thru 12-17 for my first Walt Disney World Christmas!!!!

You are going to love it:) Disney at Christmas is AMAZING! Just wait untill you see the Castle in it's lights:cloud9:

I finally made a ticker for my trip! That's the good news! The bad, look at how many days on it:eek:

That's what I hear!

I've been at DLR around Christmastime about 10 years ago... nothing like seeing it "snow" in California! :teeth:

I can't wait for this trip! It's a Disney do-over with my best friend in the whole wide world.

Joining in for the December 2011! Just booked OKW for 20-26! We're bringing my parents along. It'll be their first time EVER and our second trip. (Our last trip was July 2009.) :banana:

we're going dec 3-10. saying off site to save $$$ this yr. havent told our DS9 yet i can't wait to tell him. hope i can hold out til then.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter