• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official December 2010 Thread!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope all the postings saying not to worry and all will be ok are correct. None of our 26 ADRs made before the system upgrade have ever been available for viewing on the website since the upgrade. Even though, we were assured everyday they would. I do hope that when the system is back up tomorrow they suddenly reappear. If so, we will be canceling many ADRs made after the system upgrade just in case! I work with some tech people who say it is possible albeit not likely that Disney's back up system may not communicate with its updated reservation system. But there are at least two more upgrades scheduled so hopefully sometime it will all work itself out correctly. Our back up ADRs give us some peace of mind that we will be eating somewhere if not at our first choices...... Hope we will all be pleasantly surprised tomorrow morning.
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Can NOT wait for this vacation!! I'm taking a group of my French students to France in April and we had a mandatory meeting this evening with the students and their parents. It was a great meeting, but my principal sent me a nasty gram because she missed the meeting because she thought I didn't tell her of the time change from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. I mean a REALLY nasty gram. So I dug through my emails and lo and behold found the email she sent to me, the secretaries, the school calendar and the guidance counselor reminding me of the meeting at 7:00 p.m.! This is standard behavior for her but it's really wearing thin - come on December and our trip!!! ARGH!!!

Ohh, I actually forgot about Mickey mail!!!! Something to look forward too. We are at Day 52 and counting down!:banana:

Well I gave up on my ressies that are missing! and just made some new ones. Oh well I guess!

I seriously can not wait for this trip! Im getting impatient!!!!

We changed our dates, we are now going Nov. 30 - Dec 13 and going to MVMCP on Nov. 30th and Dec. 10th.

We will be there the same time! but skippng MVMCP!

Dancing the 50 day dance! (or 49 days, 22 hours and 16 mins. depending on which counter I look at) AND it's my birthday too! 46 today - wish I had 46 days left. :rotfl2:
:banana::banana:party::dancer::dancer:party::banana::banana:

Dancing the 50 day dance! (or 49 days, 22 hours and 16 mins. depending on which counter I look at) AND it's my birthday too! 46 today - wish I had 46 days left. :rotfl2:
:banana::banana:party::dancer::dancer:party::banana::banana:

Happy Birthday! We are the same age....well, actually I'm a little older since I've been 46 for a while now! :laughing: Have a good day!

We are at 61 days and counting, it can't get here fast enough. DH is focusing on our trip to Talladega for the race in 11 days, then he says he can start hounding me about the Disney trip :lmao: He is worse than any child I have ever met.

My Best Friend has to cancel her trip, because of her family. I told her we would love to have her there wiith us, but she is going to do what they want to do.

My SIL arrived at CSR yesterday and will be there until next Tuesday, I am so jealous. I shouldn't be, since we were just there in May, but I had also wanted to go to MNSSHP this year and couldn't because of DH's job.

Suzanne

Happy Birthday! We are the same age....well, actually I'm a little older since I've been 46 for a while now! :laughing: Have a good day!

Why, thank you so much! I actually feel young(er) today because until two months ago I thought I was already 47. :rotfl:

Why, thank you so much! I actually feel young(er) today because until two months ago I thought I was already 47. :rotfl:

:rotfl: The SAME thing happened to me this year! I was so happy when I realized I was only 46! Maybe it's our age......:laughing:

Actually I talked to my doctor because I was getting worried I had Alzheimers. She assured me it's only estrogen loss (my brain needs estrogen apparently) and trying to keep too many things in my mind. I attribute it also to the fact that nursing my children sucked out too many brain cells! :laughing:

We are staying at POFQ Dec 19-24. I am going with my mom and her best friend who is turning 75. Mom is going thru chemo right now, but is done the end of October. I am getting really nervous about taking her if she is weak. I understand that I can get wheelchair at resort if they have any left and rent at park if not. Anyone used this service? It says parks can run out and then what woud I do?
There are a few services you can call and rent from, but keep in mind, you would have manage getting the wheelchair on and off buses, monorails etc. If she could manage around the resort and just need it for the park, then renting at the park is an option. I would doubt they would run out of chairs in early Dec, but since you are going during a busy time, you would want to be sure you get there early to get one just in case.

exwdwcm that list is incredible. How on earth did you do that?!
I started compiling the list when this thread was starting months and month ago. just been keeping it up since then. I try and check this thread at least once a week or so. ;):rotfl:

All your trip information that comes in the mail from Disney :)

50 days!!!!!!!!!
woo hoo! love Mickey Mail- i don't think i get any anymore though- does anyone know if DVC sends something right before? I got a confirmation letter when we booked of course (DVC), but not sure they send anything else later like Mickey Mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter