OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

Just booked our first ever Magical Disney Christmas! We're going December 3-10 and will be staying at POR. I originally booked Disneyland, since it's closer for us west-coasters, but then got the free dining pin and couldn't pass it up! I'm sooooooo excited!!!:banana:

We'll be there 12/16-12/22, and I'm totally excited! We've only been once (last March) so we're looking forward to the pretty decor and cool weather! Still on the fence about MVMCP... I wanted to go, but with what I've been reading on here, I'm kinda scared of the crowds.

We'll be there 12/16-12/22, and I'm totally excited! We've only been once (last March) so we're looking forward to the pretty decor and cool weather! Still on the fence about MVMCP... I wanted to go, but with what I've been reading on here, I'm kinda scared of the crowds.
Ditto on the MVMCP. Still undecided but I REALLY want to see the Christmas parade, fireworks and stage show!

does anyone who has been in Dec before have a packing list? I know to pack enough for layers but I was wondering if anyone has a list??:surfweb:

we're going Dec 1st thru the 8th at the POP--originally we had planned on coming down for my daughters 5th birthday in Jan--but we got a free dining Pin for Dec--so we couldn't resist! We can stay for 8 days with the dining code for the same amount as the other plan we had :):):)
1st visit for my hubby and my DD--I haven't been since 1989--I was a sr in high school---Can't Wait to do MVMCP and see the decorations! We're doing the MVMCP on Dec 3rd--hope to meet some Dis'ers!

were going to MVMCP for the 1st time too on Dec 3rd! Maybe we will see you there! Im hoping its not as busy as some of the posters here make it seem

we will be there Dec 20- Jan 3. Christmas and New years at Disney, little worried about the crowds but sooo excited!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We received a pin code today, so we changed our reservation for a fifth time. We were initially going in May for the buy 4 get 7 deal, but changed to Sept. when I got a free dining pin code. We went on a cruise instead. Then after careful consideration, I changed from 9/6-9/13 to 9/20-9/26. But we wanted to experience food and wine, so we changed yet again to 10/3-10/9, but was holding out hope for A Dec. trip because of the weather and the crowds. Well, our wish came true when I opened my email this morning, so now we are going 11/29-12/5! :cool1:

If you are going then, I wouldn't pay extra for the party. Beginning on Dec 19th, they will show the Christmas parade and fireworks daily. The only thing you will miss are the dance parties and the hot chocolate and cookies. We went to the party last year, and this year we will just catch the parade and fireworks on other days and not pay the ticket price, since we are going to MNSSHP in Sept.

Suzanne

If you are going then, I wouldn't pay extra for the party. Beginning on Dec 19th, they will show the Christmas parade and fireworks daily. The only thing you will miss are the dance parties and the hot chocolate and cookies. We went to the party last year, and this year we will just catch the parade and fireworks on other days and not pay the ticket price, since we are going to MNSSHP in Sept.

Suzanne
Hello Neighbor. :thumbsup2

Even though It's still a few months away, I'm sooo excited, I booked POFQ for Dec 5 - 12 today!

Terri

We will be there Dec 11-19. Can't wait. It is a surprise for the kiddos. DS has been once before and this is DD first trip!

We will be at POR Dec 4-12. Our 3rd trip since '03 and first to POR. :cool1:

As far as the Pop Warner week, we were there the same week in '03 (ASMo) and '06 (POP) and never saw any football players or cheerleaders in the parks or in the resorts, they are busy during the day and never heard a peep.

Not sure of the dates for MVMCP, but most likely the 8th or 10th for us.

Hope to see fellow Dis-ers!!

I added another day to my vacation package- the night I wanted to see MVMCP was a "premium night" cost for my family was right around 300.00. I added the 19th to my stay for 250.ish. With free dining and a whole day more it seemed worth it to me. Or maybe that is me justifying? :confused3

Hey, OP, is there any chance we can ge ta list going on here in this thread?

Other months have them, maybe we should hop on board with that???

It's probably time consuming to create and update... I don't mind doing it, if anyone is interested.

I'm sure it really doesnt matter to many people, but I look looking at when and where all the DIS-ers are going during the month I will be there.

Juuuuust an idea. Have to find something to do with my time till September when the hours get postd and I can make those ADRs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hey, OP, is there any chance we can ge ta list going on here in this thread?

Other months have them, maybe we should hop on board with that???

It's probably time consuming to create and update... I don't mind doing it, if anyone is interested.

I'm sure it really doesnt matter to many people, but I look looking at when and where all the DIS-ers are going during the month I will be there.

Juuuuust an idea. Have to find something to do with my time till September when the hours get postd and I can make those ADRs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Great idea! I'm not the OP but I say go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter