Official December 2008

We leave tomorrow!!

My PTR is starting to get VERY detailed today ... curious??? :surfweb:

I'll be back ...

we are here!!! we just checked into our romm at the contemporary!!! 9th floor with MK view!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:
="7"][/SIZE]

Getting the last items jammed into the suitcases, then off to bed. Tomorrow am we leave for Disney!:dance3: :dance3:

2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

I just read back and realized that we have the same flight number but, on different days!!!:upsidedow We're taking off tomorrow. On my way to bed and came down to do one last check on everything. I saw that you said TWO more sleeps and realized that you aren't leaving til Sunday. So, we definately won't be bumping into each other tomorrow. Oh well...hope you have a great flight on Sunday and a great trip.

We will be leaving the house in about one hour and 15 minutes. I couldn't sleep so I got up even earlier. But I did get in about 3 hours sleep last night.

Maybe I will need a nap today after all.

Hope everyone has a great and safe trip down!

See you in the parks!!!

Time to get dressed, put the toothbrush in the suitcase and wake up the kiddos...cause we're leaving in 27 minutes!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

27 Hours to go!!

(until we lock up the house and head out ...)

This made me smile because last trip in April, we left early in the am for the airport (like 4 am for a 6am flight). We tried in vain to transport the little ones into the car while they were sleeping, and made sure that we took everything that we needed.

While driving, into the trip for about and hour and a half, I started trying to remember if I locked the door or not. I just couldn't recall doing it. So, of course, we couldn't go back. So the whole trip down to FL, I was worrying.
Long story short, I called my parents when we landed and they said they would check if we locked it.

I didn't.
They did it for me. Nice, right? This trip I booked a little bit of a later flight so my brain can function better (hopefully) :rolleyes1

BTW, 10 more sleeps til our first time at CBR! So siked.

I just read back and realized that we have the same flight number but, on different days!!!:upsidedow We're taking off tomorrow. On my way to bed and came down to do one last check on everything. I saw that you said TWO more sleeps and realized that you aren't leaving til Sunday. So, we definately won't be bumping into each other tomorrow. Oh well...hope you have a great flight on Sunday and a great trip.

Oooo!! Have a great trip, you're on your way now....woohoo!!!!!!! See you there!!:flower3:

We are on our way this morning. A six hour drive, and then tomorrow morning we take off to Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't feel real yet!!! I can't wait!!!:banana: :cool1: :rotfl2: :dance3: pixiedust: :jumping1: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter