Official December 2008

Can someone tell me WHEN the documents get mailed usually?

I am currently at the :-)yay: :yay: ) 39 day mark and was just curious...

We are going the first week of December from Tues the 2nd to Sunday the 7th.

Are we crazy to go to parks during Extra Magic hours?
Especially Saturday when Magic Kingdom has theirs. I'm thinking it will be mobbed.

We are all so obsessed!!! LOL!!:rotfl:

And?

I have accepted that fact and I'm comfortable with it.

Especially Saturday when Magic Kingdom has theirs. I'm thinking it will be mobbed.

And?

Personally, we love EMH, especially at night at the MK. I like morning EMH at DHS, but haven't done either at either of the other parks. We only do them if they fit our schedule, which they do most of the time. In Dec, we are doing EveEMH at AK, but probably no other day/night, since we have a couple of firsttimers with us. I am not sure about morning EMH at MK, but I don't remember it being that bad.

Suzanne

And?

lol...me too, happy to be in good company!!:goodvibes

I was thinking with MK having evening Extra Magic hours, allot of resort guests would show up and with it being the first weekend after Thanksgiving, the local residents would go too.

Lots of people in a relatively small place.

I was thinking with MK having evening Extra Magic hours, allot of resort guests would show up and with it being the first weekend after Thanksgiving, the local residents would go too.

Lots of people in a relatively small place.

We went to MK evening EMH the weekend after Thanksgiving in 2006. While everyone was watching Wishes, we headed over to BTMR. Our family of 4 and 2 other people rode 4 times without anyone else wanting on. Plus we got a great view of the fireworks!! The rest of the park was practically empty for the rest of the night. :cool1: :cool1:

MerryG

I just can't get enough Disney. My gf is there now and I text message her all the time asking what she has planned for the day, where they ate, etc.

I think I'm at 37 days :rotfl:

oh, previewing my post, it says 36!!!!

I know! My friend was there last week and I was so happy when she was emailing me and sending pics of them there..I was living vicariously through her family!! When you love something so much, it's hard to get enough!!! :love:

DH and I were just there Sept 25-28 and it seem slike forever since then and like forever for December to get here. He and I are going away the weekend before our Disney trip, so it will probably go by quickly. Work that week before will be he;;

Suzanne

So I am so excited because today we used our Disney Visa Rewards $ to buy our MVMCP tickets for 12/9, paid for dinner at CRT before the party and have enough left over to pay for DD's BBB appointment scheduled before dinner at CRT.

So our MVMCP night is totally "free". :cool1:

Now since that $ is all allocated, we won't be so hesitent to buy all those wonderful Christmas party souvenirs. At least that is part of my evil plan to trick DH into my way of thinking :rolleyes1

Now, aside from tips and that already mentioned souvenir $ we are really PAID IN FULL!

Now I just need to wait for my documents which I know that I will not get a day before Nov 14 because my TA is taking a fabulous trip to Disney along with a 7 day cruise and won't be back until the 14th! She deserves it after dealing with me for the past 13 months!!!! :rotfl:

My family decided 2 days ago to head to the World for the holidays. Can I be added to the list at the start?

Staying at ASMu from the 22nd - 26th...

Those that are there over Christmas Day...where are you planning to spend the day? I'm leaning toward Epcot hoping that it won't be as insanely crowded as MK.

Cheers!!

Today was pay day...45 days out and time to pay the balance. I called up, gave the debit card number...and let out of a sigh of relief...Until I checked my email. I asked, when I paid the balance, that a confirmation email be sent out. When I checked the email, I still had a balance...the total balance plus the $200 deposit stating that it was all due 10/23/08...now I'm a nervous wreck!!! What if my balance didn't credited? I know that my ressie already showed the credit for the $200 deposit and that didn't appear in this email, either. I'm sure everything is fine. But, I'd feel better if this has happened to anyone else. Anyone???

we will be there Dec. 15-18 and hopefully doing MVMCP on the 16! I'm excited to see the decorations again.:cool1: Its been years since i've been there around the holidays. We're staying at ASsports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter