Official December 2007 Trip Thread

We'll be at POP (with Mom for her 1st trip!) Dec 7-15. Woo-Hoo! :woohoo:

:wave2: Hi LoriMistress! Maybe we'll see you at POP.

Thanks for putting the thread together. :)

We'll be at POP (with Mom for her 1st trip!) Dec 7-15. Woo-Hoo! :woohoo:

:wave2: Hi LoriMistress! Maybe we'll see you at POP.

Thanks for putting the thread together. :)

No problem...thank you guys for not making me feel weird because I want to play my vacation early.

oops, posted on the wrong thread before!

Just book for 12/9 to 12/15 at the Port Orleans Riverside..woohoo!!!

Cant wait, just over 8 months to go:goodvibes

oops, posted on the wrong thread before!

Just book for 12/9 to 12/15 at the Port Orleans Riverside..woohoo!!!

Cant wait, just over 8 months to go:goodvibes

I'll see you there, we are staying 12/8 - 12/15 at POR too!!! We may have to make sure to have a DIS meet :thumbsup2

We'll be there too Dec 9th - 15th at CBR, DH & I leaving the kids at home, they're 13 & 18 and have been many times so they don't mind. I've never been to a moderate, so really looking forward to it.

J

Us too!

DS's first trip! He'll be 16 months!

Dec 10-16 @ CBR.

Our friends are coming too and will have a 2 year old!

My DH has never been at Christmas. I've not been at Christmas in at least 20 years! :santa:

We'll be at PORFQ Dec 13&14 prior to our DCL cruise.

We are planning on going to MVMCP on the 14th. We went on a Sunday night in 2005 and there were no lines for any of the rides. Should I expect heavier crowds since the 14th is a Friday night. Also, they let us in with our party tickets at 4:00, is this how it worked last year?

Myself, DH, and DD2 will be going Dec. 9-14th. We'll also be taking along my FIL and MIL, and staying at OKW. We're so excited...it actually started off as an anniversary trip for me an DH. We've been planning on going for quite a while, but then found out that we're expecting another baby at the end of August. He/She will be only 4-months-old at the time, so will be staying w/ my parents...but decided to take our DD along for her first WDW trip and to give her a little special alone time w/ me and DH after the baby comes...she'll actually be 3 at the time. The ILs are going along as extra help for our DD.

Me,DH and DD are going 12/30-01/05. We are driving down from Windsor,ON Canada. We are staying at FW in our pop-up. I can hardly wait. :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Unfortuantly LoriMistress will not be able to update or reply to the board since she's been banned by Disboards without recieving a warning. The reason for spamming.

We'll be there Dec 8-15th at POFQ. This is our 2nd December trip. Last year there from 12/9-16 & it was a great week!!!! Taking our 3 yr old this time - now she is a big girl & gets a Dining Plan of her own :) I don't have to share this year!!!!!

We're hoping to get a VWL reservation around Dec. 2-9th - it may not happen, but we're hoping!

We've visited twice during the Christmas season, both times to WL. It's a beautiful resort anytime, but especially during Christmas. We also attended MVMCP - that was terrific! It's a great time of the year to visit, and my favorite time there!

Were heading back for Christmas visit again this year :cool1:

We will be "home" Dec 1-Dec 8 staying at Coronado.

It was so great last year I can hardly wait for this year to do it all again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter