Official December 2007 Trip Thread

Ok, I have a question for all you December Peeps!! How long after the holidays do the Christmas Decorations stay up? We are thinking of Jan./Feb. 2008 but if the decorations will still be up, then we will do Jan. 1, 2008, that will be the deciding factor!! :goodvibes

THANKS!!

Tallent
We were at WL for our Dec trip 2 years ago and we decorated both our balconies (We had a 2br villa). We saw people decorating all over WL. I can't wait until they release the MVMCP dates! That will really get my planning started! Does any one remember when Southwest opened up their Dec schedules last year?

DH and I are going to book a trip very soon for December 9th-19th 2006. We're going to say at either ASMu or POP. I'm going to try to get at least 40% off discount.

We are going to POP Nov. 30 - Dec 8th. DH, DD (5) & DS (9) are in for a long 9 months while I plan and hog the computer!!

We are going there Dec. 18-26thpixiedust: pixiedust:

We have ourselves booked at POR during 19th-26th, we want to stay someplace else the night before thinking deluxe. then we cn hop on the monorail to get back to our room real fast if we are there until real late that night. Ok ok its also nice to stay at a deluxe again:cool1: .

depends on how much it will be though so we need DEEP DISCOUNTS for then 40% would be nice!!:badpc: :goodvibes

if anyone hears of anything then let me know!:flower3:

I'm hoping we can decorate our balcony too! (if we have one--do all of the woods view rooms have them?) And maybe, if it's not too early, be part of the christmas tree swap.

Rachel

We are booked at the POly Dec 9-16th! This is our 3rd Christmas trip and I already can't wait! We also celebrate both kids bdays during the trip, 11th and 13th! I'm also booked for a quick trip in Oct , just me and DD7 and DS4 as DH REFUSES to go twice and is still battling me on this quick Oct trip! We have always went to 2 MVMCP but not sure this year, last year our 2nd one got rained out and it was pretty miserable! I just can never seem to get everything done I want with one party!! Anyways we cant wait!!!

Stacey

*Sob* I wanted to go in December but now I don't think I will get to go! *Sob*

GOOFIERUTHIE, please tell me which resort you're staying so I can update your information.

My family has reservations for December 30-January 5, 2008 at Saratoga Springs.

Just have to hope everything works out with my school that I'll be student teaching at so I can go!

Woo Whoo! We are booked at the POLY 12/18 to 12/28! :banana: :santa: :banana:

Grand Gathering!!

Single MIL
BIL + Wife
SIL + Husband + DNephew(19) DNiece(15) DNephew(9)
FIL + DW (she is bringing her DGC 10+12 I think)
My single Brother
Possibly my Single Father
Me + DH + 2 DD

Wow! we will be quite the Motely Crew :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We are planning our first trip to WDW for Dec.07. I wanted to go 12/10-12/14, but hubby is leary of taking kids out of school. We are thinking about 12/30-1/3. Is this an unusually crowded week? Thanks for any advice.:confused3

We are planning our first trip to WDW for Dec.07. I wanted to go 12/10-12/14, but hubby is leary of taking kids out of school. We are thinking about 12/30-1/3. Is this an unusually crowded week? Thanks for any advice.:confused3

The last two weeks of December is their busiest time of the year!!!! It will be crowded back to back, and sometimes the park will have to close early due to safety codes. If you are more concern with not dealing with pulling your kids out during school, I would suggest planning your trip extremely well so the trip during the last two weeks of December will be tolerable. I would suggest either UG or TGM.

The last two weeks of December is their busiest time of the year!!!! It will be crowded back to back, and sometimes the park will have to close early due to safety codes. If you are more concern with not dealing with pulling your kids out during school, I would suggest planning your trip extremely well so the trip during the last two weeks of December will be tolerable. I would suggest either UG or TGM.

UG = The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (available at most book stores)

TGM = Click on the banner at the top of the page

Especially if this will be your first trip, I think you might want to take the kids out of school instead...I'd never want to brave the Christmas crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter