• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

Hate seeing grown men cry.
I don't mind seeing him show emotion. I think it makes him human and not a professional fill-in-the-blank like everyone but Noah.

ETA: rumor on the bachelor thread is that Chris and Whitney broke up last week.

Whew! I think overall, the 2 who went home were the ones who should have gone home, talent-wise. Noah is not nearly as good as the other 3, but he is really pulling in votes IMO.

He might be crying because he now has to go back to the farm & Whitney. :p
I figured when they showed him in the produce farm in CA that he is setting the wheels in motion to purchase land there...you know, closer to Becca and all
19782_976919812320307_7763532030313551546_n.jpg

I was happy with Robert and Chris going home. I think next week it should be Noah. I loved seeing Dance Center again. Anyone heard if Derek is going to be dancing (really dancing) again.

I cring every time Maddy turns, she drops her heels, doesn't stay in relieve and falls out of her turns....it is sad that this is representing dance
We're going to have to start calling you "Mrs. Grumpy", LOL. I assume that it's her choreography and not her ability.

We're going to have to start calling you "Mrs. Grumpy", LOL. I assume that it's her choreography and not her ability.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was her ability.. her teacher "Abby Lee Miller" is a tyrant, not a dance instructor... Maddy only got famous because she did some stupid dance in a stupid music video by a stupid singer who you can't even understand.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was her ability.. her teacher "Abby Lee Miller" is a tyrant, not a dance instructor... Maddy only got famous because she did some stupid dance in a stupid music video by a stupid singer who you can't even understand.
I like Sia too :scared:.

And NOAH FOR THE TROPHY!!!! He is SUCh an inspiration and an American hero!!

I'm torn on this one. He is doing something most people would never dream to attempt in his condition. He's is inspiring without a doubt.

But, no, he could never be the best dancer with his physical limitations. It's a tough one because I like Noah a lot.

And when I saw it, I couldn't decide whether it was serious or a spoof..
you know, I *think* it was supposed to be serious....our news commented about it being a comedic dance, and then it was dropped like a hot potato, usually the story from the 6 pm news will repeat on the 10 pm, but it was crickets. So I think they got treated for thinking it was a spoof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter