Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

I don't comment often, but tonight is a new level of low for Carrie Anne and her playing favorites. Overall with all the judges, I don't like the nit picking that some of the dancers get, and others seem to get a pass on these items. Just because Rumer is so good, don't nit pick her and score her on those nit picks, if you aren't going to do the same with the others.

In my opinion, Ryker's Quick Step was much more difficult than Nastia's Charleston and he should have gotten the overall higher score.

I also agree, that Derek shouldn't be allowed to plan the dance if he wasn't the main dancer. That would be like Maks planning the dance for Val and Rumer.

Finally....Can Mark dance in a normal outfit?

Rant over.

I'm watching a little time delayed tonight so I just watched Noah. A 10 really? They dumped on Rumer last week saying her dance was too simple but this was walking in time with the music. Carrie Ann is getting hard to watch, she thought Chris's dance was the same level as Rumer's? I do think they were nit picking,

Of course Nastia & Sasha won the Immunity. They had a THIRD EYE
What day was he injured? I don't have an issue if he can bounce back as he is still her partner. She would already be handicapped by being paired with someone she is unfamiliar with and may or may not have chemistry. So I think it balances out.

He's got a fractured foot. No way will he be dancing on it in a couple weeks. It's not fair that he gets to hang around though choreographing like he will be back. :sad2:

Of course Nastia & Sasha won the Immunity. They had a THIRD EYE overseeing and tweaking their dancing. :rolleyes: This is PRECISELY what I was talking about. NOT fair to the other couples. :badpc:

Timeshifted again ...

Riker: LOVED him. I'm a huge baseball fan and I loved the music. I was surprised that he didn't get more 10's, but that was right in Len's wheelhouse.

Chris: He seemed very careful until he started to do his kicks and then he loosened up (maybe too much since there was a tiny bobble). I thought he was scored fairly.

Rumer: What a trooper. I hope her neck is OK. That's serious stuff. I noticed that he supported her neck a lot better in the dance. I think she was in pain.

He's got a fractured foot. No way will he be dancing on it in a couple weeks. It's not fair that he gets to hang around though choreographing like he will be back. :sad2:

Of course Nastia & Sasha won the Immunity. They had a THIRD EYE overseeing and tweaking their dancing. :rolleyes: This is PRECISELY what I was talking about. NOT fair to the other couples. :badpc:

I'll join you in these feelings. Not fair, it's not.

Totally agree. I am sick of the show's favoritism with Derek.

Riker was better than Willow in the Salsa. I am getting tired of Willow, too.

Willow's was more traditional.. and I think that's what they wanted to see.

Geez, the judges are being rushed so much tonight that none of them can talk anymore. :headache: If the show needs extra minutes, they should shave it off the intro videos they show before each dance.

I'll be surprised if Rumer doesn't win the dance. It's just not a good pairing match for her against Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter