Official Dancing With the Stars, season 16 thread

I'm amazed at all the Pro love on this thread. I don't know any of them but Cheryl and Kym :confused3 I watch for the "celebrities" and only for a few of them! :goodvibes

I'm not surprised Lisa is gone, I think she basically BEGGED for it this week. The rest of the fodder will fall off the next few weeks and the cream will rise to the top. :dance3:

I wonder why Chelsa didn't come back this season.

She wasn't asked too. I think is being phased out.

The rest of the fodder will fall off the next few weeks and the cream will rise to the top. :dance3:

Final 3 - Kellie, Football Player, Disney

I think Disney will end up like the other Disney from a few years ago, Chelsie, with a third place victory. I think Kellie will win, and the Ravens player will come in second.

She wasn't asked too. I think is being phased out.

Final 3 - Kellie, Football Player, Disney

I think Disney will end up like the other Disney from a few years ago, Chelsie, with a third place victory. I think Kellie will win, and the Ravens player will come in second.

That a shame I thought she was pretty good as a pro, very likeable

Does Maks look happier than usual? I wonder if that's because he's back on? Or if it's because he's been away? :scratchin

Yes, even Len, who is a stickler about traditional ballroom dancing, didn't have a problem with the toe coming off the floor.

Len usually scores a point lower than the other two. So, he actually didn't take a point off. Whereas Carrie Ann did.

Mark & Aly did pretty good. One of my favorite Maroon 5 songs, too, that was a bonus. ::yes::

Kellie & Derek did great! Their side by side with the pros was the best so far, too. Loved them! :goodvibes

It's nice seeing the Chmerkovskiy brothers dancing together. :thumbsup2

It's nice seeing the Chmerkovskiy brothers dancing together. :thumbsup2

That was my favorite dance of the night! They got all my votes tonight! I don't really have a favorite this season so I've been voting for my favorite dance each week, it's really been fun! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter