Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

I'm kinda not surprised either. M-M-Maks needs a strong woman to balance him out. Peta is certainly that. I wish them the best of luck and a long life together.
I have a friend, who is a friend of a friend ;)..and she told me the same thing, awhile back. He likes strong women...preferably blonde. ::yes::

How long have they been dating?
I'm not sure. I know, they were together a while, broke up and got back together earlier this year. Supposedly, Maks is nothing like his tv persona. I here, he's funny and a really nice guy.

I'm not sure. I know, they were together a while, broke up and got back together earlier this year.

I don't know. Unless their timing was just off back then, if they broke up because of fundamental problems, those tend to be underlying, and come back, so they may be likely to break up again. :(

Oops! Sorry I didn't see it.

Seems like he's back to his old antics. I thought the show had been good for him, but who knows.
I watched (mostly audio) the officer's body cam. They had too many, but weren't 'that' drunk. I'm surprised, it ended up in a brawl. Wish they'd release the bar's surveillance footage.

Well on a positive dancing note, then I'll follow with a sad one.

Positive: Derek and Witney will be part of the Disney 60th celebration airing on ABC

Sad: Sharna's Nana passed away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter