Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

.....well, it's obvious that YOU don't have botox on YOUR face....you look so GLAMOROUS!

I don't like Mak's haircut. :p

Louie must be so happy to get a partner who can DANCE and can do complicated choreography.

Hahaha it helps that the photo my makeup was done professionally :rotfl:

Agreed...Maks is a bit shabby with the hair

So who's in the audience tonight??? Paula's soon to be ex! What's up w/ that? I turned the channel so i didn't see her package, so was he mentioned in it???

Interesting, Paula actually did some dance steps this week. :scratchin I have to wonder if it's just that, Mark, having grown up and learned to dance as a kid with two pro dancers for parents, and he still works with children, is able to teach Paula better (no disrespect to Louie,) or that Paula spends so much time being an emotionally needy adult-child and screw up with Louie, that he isn't able to get in enough dance time with her?

I bet Mark just wasn't going to get into an emotionally caretaking role with her being a needy victim. He was able to keep her more upbeat.

Bindi is so wonderfully sweet & effervescent. I hope she never loses those qualities. :goodvibes :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter