• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Last announcement is tonight on Jimmy Kimmel then the big announcement is tomorrow morning on GMA. We find out confirmation on pros and remaining pairs.

Rumors are a mist...Lindsay may not be getting Andy as a partner, we shall wait and see. There's so many twists and turns right now, it's like a good old game of mouse trap.

That or it's a coincidence that Allison is in the same place as Andy tonight

ETA: HOLY BLEEPITY BLEEP AT THE CELEB BEING ANNOUNCED TONIGHT! TRAINWRECK COMING

Last edited:
Rumors are a mist...Lindsay may not be getting Andy as a partner, we shall wait and see. There's so many twists and turns right now, it's like a good old game of mouse trap.

ETA: HOLY BLEEPITY BLEEP AT THE CELEB BEING ANNOUNCED TONIGHT! TRAINWRECK COMING
PM me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I wasn't going to watch this season, but now I HAVE to lol.

jesus lord have mercy Gary Busey is officially on Dancing....he is the 9th out of 13 contestants confirmed

I'm back from the beach. :beach: It's hard knowing I won't be back there for another year. :sad: :sad: :sad:

GMA just said they will finally have the whole cast assembled this morning and will announce the last 4 unknown people.

The DWTS segment will be in the second hour, after 8:15.

Last edited:
Welcome back!!!

This dancing has been slightly crazy, word is a certain red head has returned as a pro

Kim Zolciak - a Real Housewife of Atlanta

is the first new one named.

They are really drawing this out this morning. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter