Official Dancing with the Stars - All Stars

goofinoff said:
This is a HORRIBLE song!!!! Who in the heck is screaming?????

Yeah, not good. And the dance let me down for a freestyle, too! Still voted for them, but I'm a little let down. Super glad the judges liked it, though.

I didn't love this freestyle either! The opening lifts were a little... awkward or something. Her lines are lovely and I think it showcased her well.

BUT, I think doing a contemporary/modern style dance is VERY risky for someone who is not a trained dancer, and I am just not sure that it was quite there for Melissa.

But I thought better than Val and Kelly!

I am so glad the judges liked Meliss and Tony. I loved how their extra dancers were in the background.

Having the Fab Five might just backfire on Shawn and Derek.

My votes went to Tony and Melissa. Derek is great but getting too big an ego - he thinks he's above the rules.

I thought it was lovely. I think Melissa and Tony have been wonderful the whole season. I hope they win.

Ugh to Shawn and Derek.

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

Meh. Did not love Shawn & Derek's dance!

Before tonight's dances, I would have voted:
#1 Shawn
#2 Melissa
#3 Kelly

I think Melissa had the best dance of the night.

If I wanted to watch gymnastics, I'd watch the Olympics. Where was the dancing? :confused3

I liked that. However, I can't vote for them, lol, they've ticked me off too much in the rest of the season. I'd love to throw one vote to Kelly and Val but can't risk Derek and Shawn winning.

That sign of S H A W N was tacky.

Was that to remind people who to vote for? :crazy2:

After having to deal with Kate Gosselin, I really hope Tony wins! And I love Melissa too! They have been great and really nice to see how they have just gotten better and better as the season has gone on.

enough with the failed comeback spiel Shawn, ugh. Every thing that comes out of her mouth sounds staged.

Haven't voted all season, but will vote for Melissa and Tony. I loved both of their dances. Shawn's freestyle made me feel like I was watching a circus performance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter