• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing with the Stars - All Stars

For once Carrie Ann and I are on the same page. She was right on about Shawn's dance.....she lacks the passion and character. While precise and in step, she doesn't bring the necessary character. But Melissa has both if you ask me.

For once Carrie Ann and I are on the same page. She was right on about Shawn's dance.....she lacks the passion and character. While precise and in step, she doesn't bring the necessary character. But Melissa has both if you ask me.

I agree. I didn't think that had any passion whatsoever, and every time she finished a move, she put her head up, chin super high, like she was finishing a gymnastics move. :confused3

All my votes are going for Melissa & Tony tonight. ::yes::

Eek! That outfit is not a good look on someone who is short and stocky.

Yes, the costume designer does not know how to dress any stocky women, whether Kirstie, Shawn or any of the other women who do not have skinny, hour glass shapes.

Yes, Melissa had the appropriate steamy sexiness & character even with all the lifts.

I agree. I didn't think that had any passion whatsoever, and every time she finished a move, she put her head up, chin super high, like she was finishing a gymnastics move. :confused3

All my votes are going for Melissa & Tony tonight. ::yes::

Stick the landing!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

I agree, my votes are going for Melissa and Tony too. I love how excited Tony is too, poor guy who has been stuck with some of the worst partners....Kate Gosselin I'm looking at you!::yes::

I agree with you and Carrie Ann. Plus this dance is suppose to have lifts. I know we'll get to hear how Shawn doesn't show her emotions. :rolleyes2 And that little girl voice of hers is driving me :crazy2:.

I guess there wasn't alot of passion between them in that dance, but I keep thinking how much of a yawnfest Emmitt is and Carrie Ann will probably give him a 9 too.

No, but I may be the only one who is not a fan of Apolo!

Oh no you're not. I find those two just annoying, lol. Nothing would make me happier than to have Karina and Apolo and Shawn and Derek eliminated tomorrow.

I loved that. I hope you guys can give Apolo a couple of votes. I don't want to see him go...:sad:

damo said:
Oh no you're not. I find those two just annoying, lol. Nothing would make me happier than to have Karina and Apolo and Shawn and Derek eliminated tomorrow.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

I loved that. I hope you guys can give Apolo a couple of votes. I don't want to see him go...:sad:

I thought they did a great job, too!

About 75% of my votes are going to Shawn and Derek, and the other 25% is split between Apolo and Karina, and Melissa and Tony.

My phone votes all went to Melissa. I might throw Apolo a couple of my online votes. I really like him :goodvibes.

No, but I may be the only one who is not a fan of Apolo!

I'm not a fan of Apolo's either. But he has so much more range than Emmitt. He's danced a variety of dances and really made them all look different.

It's a shame that Emmitt may get to the finals because he is a football God. :sad2:

I want to throw some votes to Apolo, but I don't think I can spare them from voting for Tony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter