Official Dancing with the Stars - All Stars

ok..I voted already. LOL. I can't stay awake. I voted for Drew because I want to see him again. I was not totally fond of tonights dance but :confused3

What was Kirstie's costume? Was she trying to do a fringy version of Chicago?
I guess I'm the only one who liked it. I thought she looked quite slim in it. Oh, and M-M-Maks was delicious in his French sailor outfit.

LEN: "If you can't dance much, come out and entertain us and that's what you accomplished."

WTH???? :eek: OUCH!!! :headache:

I guess I'm the only one who liked it. I thought she looked quite slim in it. Oh, and M-M-Maks was delicious in his French sailor outfit.

Maksim is delicious in ANYtHING! Love those hips! :teeth:

I like Kelly's pink dress. Very Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. :love:

I find it ironic that LEN, of all people, wants to see eye-popping, creative stuff, when he is the one who always scores the lowest whenever anyone does anything NON-traditional. :rolleyes:

I love Gilles body. But, a shirtless tux jacket looks cheap & tacky.

Does anyone have a list of the last 2 numbers for each dancer?

For example, Shawn Johnson is 800-868-3402 and Joey is 800-868-3401

Thanks!

SeaSpray said:
Does anyone have a list of the last 2 numbers for each dancer?

For example, Shawn Johnson is 800-868-3402 and Joey is 800-868-3401

Thanks!

I know that Apolo Ohno is -07.

Edit:

01--Joey
02--Shawn
03--Sabrina
04--Helio
06--Melissa
07--Apolo
08--Drew
09--Bristol
10--Gilles
11--Kelly
12--Kirstie
13--Emmitt

I like Kelly's pink dress. Very Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. :love:

DD15 fell in love with it too! "oooohhhh mommy look, her dress is SOOOO pretty!" i have a feeling the next formal dress we buy will be pink and sparkly...lol.

I know that Apolo Ohno is -07.

Edit:

01--Joey
02--Shawn
03--Sabrina
04--Helio
06--Melissa
07--Apolo
08--Drew
09--Bristol
10--Gilles
11--Kelly
12--Kirstie
13--Emmitt

Thank you! :thumbsup2 They keep the same numbers from week to week, so knowing which number is for each celebrity makes voting easier! :surfweb:

It would be great if the first post could be updated with this information :thumbsup2.

Great idea! ::yes:: I checked the first post to see if this info was there, before posting the question.

:thumbsup2 Great idea! DONE!

:teacher: The first post is updated with the phone numbers and the links online to vote.

Plus the history of why we hate Anna. :lmao: I'm sure it will come up again. :rotfl:

AustinTink said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by robinb

I'm going to bet that Drew will be the next cast-off. Anna is just too unlikeable. After that it might be Kelly or Melissa. They don't have the fan base to push them along.

Kelly has LOTS of fans from GH supporting her.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but I can't stand Shawn. There is something about that girl that irritates me. Don't like Bristol at all :crazy2:

Love Kirstie...she is the oldest one on there - I think she does great for 61. I couldn't do it and I'm 37. Love adorable Drew and Emmitt, Melissa and Kelly.

Oh and I have nothing to say about Brooke who thinks so much of herself :crazy2: :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter