***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

thank you all for clarifying this. That is the way that I assumed it would work, but someone did mention sharing and I thought I would just have it clarified.

Yes, that was getting confusing. I think it was mixing up thoughts of the dining plan usage vs actual packages like CP where you have to pay for everyone because it includes the seating.

Someone asked if Via Napoli is as difficult with the package as it is with the dining plan. Dining plan and package are two different things. Sharing on the dining plan is usually allowed - except at Via Napoli because it's their own policy.

Sharing on packages isn't allowed anywhere, because each person needs to have their own package to get the package "amenity."

Just curious...what does everyone think is the best value CP package? Bang for your buck, so to speak. I realize the prices will surely increase this year, but based on prior yrs...

We do it every yr and just go where we want to try, I am thinking maybe we will see what is the best deal this yr. I have never had a bad narrator so that does not factor in either. This is OOP as well.

I'm confused after reading all the comments.
This Wednesday at 6:00 am or 7:00 am?

usually online booking can be done at 6 and phone at 7 (eastern). That is if online booking works.

My DH has an AP and I do not. We want to book CP for our November trip.
1. Can he book for both of us on Tuesday with his AP "benefit"?
2. Does he have to be the one to call or can I if I have access to his AP information? He won't be able to call right at 7:00 a.m. EST but I could.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what page the 2018 narrators are on? Or is the first page updated for 2018?

1. Can he book for both of us on Tuesday with his AP "benefit"?
2. Does he have to be the one to call or can I if I have access to his AP information? He won't be able to call right at 7:00 a.m. EST but I could.

1. Yes. I'm the only AP and I'm booking for a party of 7.
2. I don't know. My guess would be that he has to call but anyone who calls should have his annual pass number available. We're also not entirely sure that you have to call at 7 because the number they gave is not that of the dining line, it's 407-WDW-PASS.

I have never heard of CP being cancelled. the only time I would imagine it would happen would be due to extremely inclement weather that involved lightning and/or high winds.

If the narrator isn't able to appear for some reason, they'll get a substitute narrator. The first time I went to the CP the narrator (don't remember who it was) couldn't make it and they got Robert Urich (RIP) to sub. He was good.
That's what I figured about the cancellation of the CP. I figure that is very rare in December. We had an experience of an MNSSHP party being cancelled before, but that was in October and that's more typical due to hurricane season. I figure it would be extremely rare around Christmastime, but just wondered if it has happened to anyone.

The first page of this thread is now listing the 2018 narrators.
Thank you!

I'm new to the Candlelight Processional, so I have a few questions. Do I need to book the tickets ASAP? Do they do the Holiday D-Lights Tour every year (which includes the candlelight processional and would prefer over just the tickets), and do I need to book that ASAP as well or does it have a booking opening date (i.e. I can call on or after a certain date)?

Thank you!

I'm new to the Candlelight Processional, so I have a few questions. Do I need to book the tickets ASAP? Do they do the Holiday D-Lights Tour every year (which includes the candlelight processional and would prefer over just the tickets), and do I need to book that ASAP as well or does it have a booking opening date (i.e. I can call on or after a certain date)?

You don't "buy tickets", you just make a ADR (candlelight package). You can always cancel and/or make changes later.

If you are staying CL, DSS will book your ADR for you beginning tomorrow. I called them on Saturday to give them my requests and they confirmed this. As with all of the ADR's they make, they will need your cc info to guarantee the booking.

If you are staying CL, DSS will book your ADR for you beginning tomorrow. I called them on Saturday to give them my requests and they confirmed this. As with all of the ADR's they make, they will need your cc info to guarantee the booking.
I called DSS at noon today to ask if they would be booking CL guests tomorrow. They told me they weren't sure yet. They took all my info, including resv# and credit card and said they would let me know either way about the Tues. bookings.

1. Yes. I'm the only AP and I'm booking for a party of 7.
2. I don't know. My guess would be that he has to call but anyone who calls should have his annual pass number available. We're also not entirely sure that you have to call at 7 because the number they gave is not that of the dining line, it's 407-WDW-PASS.

I was told to call tomorrow at 7 am. We will see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter