• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in too!! Just ordered my son who will beturning 20 while we are there an
8" at O'hanas for next Thurs 4/24. The woman was AMAZING!! I told her white cake, white frosting, and the strawberry and custard filling. I also wanted the cake tropical looking but NO FLOWERS! She said she was marking it all down~ I will post pictures when we return. Thank you all so much for the info! He will be so excited!

I ordered a cake for Daughter's 5 th b-day on April 29 at O'hanas. We got her a white cake with dark choc.filling with white buttercream frosting. We also got her favorite princess Jasmine on it. She wanted Nemo to match the Nemo dress she will be wearing,but they said they can't do Pixar characters.
Kris

:worship: That cake looks AMAZING...although I think if we eat it the rest of the week there will still be some to take home:rotfl:

Good to know I can book early, and thanks for letting me know that I should call back and confirm...I'm sure I would have forgot that!!

I ordered a cake for Daughter's 5 th b-day on April 29 at O'hanas. We got her a white cake with dark choc.filling with white buttercream frosting. We also got her favorite princess Jasmine on it. She wanted Nemo to match the Nemo dress she will be wearing,but they said they can't do Pixar characters.
Kris

Now i'm going to have to search thru this thread because i'm almost postivie i've seen a Nemo cake. :confused3

:confused3 I found a Toy Story cake on Pg 1, and a Stitch cake on pg 172.

Now i'm going to have to search thru this thread because i'm almost postivie i've seen a Nemo cake. :confused3

Kris

It may not work for you but Publix has a Nemo cake:

http://www.publix.com/food/catalog/Bakery/DecoratedCakes/Kids/1151/DecoratedCakeDetail.do?id=1151

1522_400.jpg

Here are some pictures of our son's birthday cake. It was delivered to our room at the Grand Floridian. The cake was marble with buttercream topping and filling (our son has simple tastes). It was delicious and beyond beautiful!
dis006.jpg

Every decoration was totally edible. The sand, the coral, the sea horses, the starfish, the shells, the sea weed, the other sea creatures...it was amazing! The beautiful color swirled fondant was perfect.**Ignore the nasty little fly perched on the edge of the Pluto picture...ICK, I am glad I didn't see that then!!**
Disney2007156.jpg

Our son loved his 8th birthday cake!!
Disney2007158.jpg

very very cute..

This was my 12.50 one from August
of50590442.jpg

here is a few I am sure they could take pluto off the top and put nemo on it

FIL is a huge Socerer mickey & chocolate fan so for Father's day last June we had this made...it was all chocolate and the cake was so yummy. I think it was around $35-40. We ordered it from the cake hotline and asked for it to be delivered to Tony's in MK.

1204-1.jpg

I just ordered a cake from the GF bakery for DH's 40th birthday dinner next Saturday at Narcoossee's. I wanted a Peter Pan themed cake but they didn't have anything. So I did Sorcerer Mickey and went back through the posts and saw the above cake. I like it, but it's not what I want. I want the cartoon type. Does anyone have a photo of Sorcerer Mickey as a cartoon and not a photo???

I'm thinking I'm going to have to call back and ask exactly if it's a photo or not. If it is, I might have to change it since I don't want the photo version.

This was the birthday cake I ordered at Artist Point.

It was gluten free, white sponge with chocolate filling/frosting.

It was exceptionally good for a gluten free cake, my family could not believe it was gluten free as it tasted like the 'real' thing!

apcake.jpg

I am staying at POFQ in july and was wondering if the white chocolate mickey and strawberries would be available for room delivery. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

I wonder what a Mulan cake would look like. I might request one for my birthday in july. Either that or maybe a Cheshire Cat cake. Hum...which one do you think would have MORE frosting? :thumbsup2

pirate:

I wonder what a Mulan cake would look like. I might request one for my birthday in july. Either that or maybe a Cheshire Cat cake. Hum...which one do you think would have MORE frosting? :thumbsup2

pirate:
My guess is that either would be an edible image.

This board makes me so excited. I just ordered a cinderella slipper and castle cake for 1900 park faire. My family is going to be so excited.:banana:

I'm going to order my dd the slipper for our breakfast meal at CRT and am trying to decide what to order for dinner at Chef Mickeys. To be honest with the buffet we don't really need the cake but I would like something to sing happy birthday with. I read that she would get a cupcake and that Chef Mickey's has Mickey or Minnie cakes. Has anyone been recently and know if they still have Minnie cakes? Any photos? How much do they run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter