Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad I found this thread. I would have never known that I could custom order a cake.

Here's Allie's 1st Bday cake at Liberty Tree Taven. It was very tasty!

1cake.jpg

I'm so glad I found this thread. I would have never known that I could custom order a cake.

Here's Allie's 1st Bday cake at Liberty Tree Taven. It was very tasty!

1cake.jpg

That's adorable!!! Happy 1st Birthday, Allie!!!!:cake:
We hope that you had a magical one.:tink:

I called the cake number yesterday and there was an extension for the bakery @ Pop. I did'nt know you could order personalized cakes from there! I'm so glad to be getting one from our hotel. Now we can snack on it! Yum!

I called the cake number yesterday and there was an extension for the bakery @ Pop. I did'nt know you could order personalized cakes from there! I'm so glad to be getting one from our hotel. Now we can snack on it! Yum!

That's awesome news !!! I thought you couldn't get any personalized cake at Values. Now I may order us a "Welcome to WDW" cake :)
Thanks for posting this ! :thumbsup2

OMG the cakes here all look awesome! Thanks to everyone for posting your pics!

Can you order a cake from the GF bakery (ie. the small castle cake) and have it delivered to another resort?

Can you order a cake from the GF bakery (ie. the small castle cake) and have it delivered to another resort?

No, for the most part you cannot. IF you are staying at one of the monorail resorts and have conceirge (sp?) then there might be a slim chance they could arrange it but my experience has been it's a no.

They only offer it to guests of their restaurants and resort rooms.

How long before our visit should I wait to call to order a cake?

I wouldn't call any sooner than 2 weeks before your trip as they could and sometimes do loose orders that are made too early.

The hotline says about 48 hours notice is needed.

Has anyone ever ordered a cake for a graduation? My nephew and his friend will be graduating high school the week before we arrive and I would love to have a cake for our first night there. They are both really great kids and deserve a something extra special. :love:

I am really happy! I just order a cake from April 7th to have at the GF. It will be 8in chocolate with dark chocolate moose filling and white butter cream frosting. On top will be a mini- wedding cake...... the total is 70.
Linda was very easy to get a hold of.....I left a message yesterday and I got a call today. I will post pictures after the trip.

Yea!! :wizard: Thanks to the posters on this thread I finally ordered DH's birthday cake for next week. I called the Boardwalk Bakery and ordered an 8 inch white with white chocolate mousse filling and white chocolate icing!! I can't wait :banana: I will make sure to post photos when we get back.

Is it possible to order something, such as a birthday cake or Tuxedo strawberries, and pick them up rather than have them delivered?

Anyone know the phone # to Yak & Yeti? We will be eating there on my wife's birthday and want to get a cake ordered. Has anyone ordered a cake from this restaraunt? any pics?

I'm really wanting to order a cake for our Honeymoon and we will be having dinner at 1900 Park Fare one night. But I can't decide what I want!!!!! All of the cakes look soooo good.

I think I'm leaning towards a yellow cake with a filling (strawberry or mousse or not sure yet) with a whipped cream frosting and the fresh fruit on top. But I also wanted a character so I may get a Cinderella and Prince Charming topper too. (That's our wedding theme also - go figure). There's just sooo much to choose from.

Hey there everyone!

Ok, so here is the senario:

My parents are going to WDW to celebrate their anniversary from March 5-9. I want to have a cake delivered to their room. I went through this thread and decided I wanted to buy the small cake with the white castle topper. However, I called the cake hotline today, and they told me that they don't do that at their location (Beach Club Resort).:sad1:

So, my new question is: does anyone have picture/suggestions of a nice cake for me? My brothers and I :grouphug: are splitting the cost of the cake and they're young, so they don't have much to spend. The cake also needs to be pretty small, because it's only for two people/

Ok, let the ideas roll in!
Thanks everyone.

We are staying @ th CR, any info or pics on cakes there? specifically anniversary??TIA

Jan 25th, my DH surprised at V&As with a Cinderella cake- White Chocolate and milk chocolate fondant over white chocoloate frosting? with vanilla cake... IT was GOOD! I wish we could have brought it home!
DisneyWorldJan2007098.jpg

Sorry it is so big and sideways.. 1st picture post!
Laura

Could you elaborate a bit on the slipper? What are the balls in the middle made out of?

I've always wanted a white chocolate slipper, but I'm allergic to strawberries and I've only seen it filled with whipped cream and strawberries.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest