Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
16E pg. 2
This is the design I have finally decided on for our wedding cake.

Only question now is this: Anyone happen to know what size the Mickey topper is?
I ordered the Mickey and Minnie wedding cake topper from disneyshopping.com, wondering if it is a comparable size.
I'm thinking that cake 16E must be a 10"? :confused3

Do you mean the cake in 16D with the mickey topper or 16E with the castle topper? If you mean 16D, that is the one I had for our anniversary. It is a 10" cake, and I can measure the mickey topper for you because I still have it, unless my husband threw it out without me knowing and he better not have.:mad: :laughing:

16E pg. 2
This is the design I have finally decided on for our wedding cake.

Only question now is this: Anyone happen to know what size the Mickey topper is?
I ordered the Mickey and Minnie wedding cake topper from disneyshopping.com, wondering if it is a comparable size.
I'm thinking that cake 16E must be a 10"? :confused3

Can someone tell me where 19 C came from ? It is the cute Mickey Dome cake on a plate it looks kinda small . I was wondering if I could get this sent to our room for the kids : )

Thanks

Do you mean the cake in 16D with the mickey topper or 16E with the castle topper? If you mean 16D, that is the one I had for our anniversary. It is a 10" cake, and I can measure the mickey topper for you because I still have it, unless my husband threw it out without me knowing and he better not have.:mad: :laughing:

Sorry, yeah, I meant 16D, the one with the Mickey topper.
If it wouldn't be too much trouble to measure the topper, I would so be in debt to you... :thumbsup2 As long as DH didn't toss it out. :laughing:
Also, did they just do the design on the sides of the cake or was that something you asked for specifically?

I love that cake, I think our Mickey and Minnie topper would look great on it!
My DF also thinks the white chocolate cake, raspberry mousse and the white chocolate frosting sounds absolutely delicious! :banana:

OMGosh, it was so good. No all I told them was what kind of cake, filling, icing, and with the mickey topper, the design and red roses were all their idea

Sorry, yeah, I meant 16D, the one with the Mickey topper.
If it wouldn't be too much trouble to measure the topper, I would so be in debt to you... :thumbsup2 As long as DH didn't toss it out. :laughing:
Also, did they just do the design on the sides of the cake or was that something you asked for specifically?

I love that cake, I think our Mickey and Minnie topper would look great on it!
My DF also thinks the white chocolate cake, raspberry mousse and the white chocolate frosting sounds absolutely delicious! :banana:

Disney is the best at cakes! :thumbsup2

S5030163.JPG

S5030159.JPG

S5030164.JPG

Figment cake for my husband's birthday was from the Boardwalk Bakery delivered to Spoodles. A 10" vanilla (yellow) with chocolate mousse and chocolate buttercream icing. Yummy! :love:

S5030184.JPG

S5030183.JPG

S5030186.JPG

My birthday surprise cake from my husband was done by Grand Floridian Bakery and delivered to Grand Floridian Cafe. A 10" chocolate cake with strawberry and custard filling with whipped cream icing. Delicious!!!! :cloud9:

I just ordered my 8 inch vanilla cake with whipped icing for my mom's 75th birthday at Le Cellier on July 12th. I told them to be creative with the decorations and make it something disney orienated. So when I get back I will post a picture for all of you to see. Thanks for all of your help. This cake thread was awesome and so much help!

Linda T. :)

Disney is the best at cakes! :thumbsup2

S5030163.JPG

S5030159.JPG

S5030164.JPG

Figment cake for my husband's birthday was from the Boardwalk Bakery delivered to Spoodles. A 10" vanilla (yellow) with chocolate mousse and chocolate buttercream icing. Yummy! :love:

S5030184.JPG

S5030183.JPG

S5030186.JPG

My birthday surprise cake from my husband was done by Grand Floridian Bakery and delivered to Grand Floridian Cafe. A 10" chocolate cake with strawberry and custard filling with whipped cream icing. Delicious!!!! :cloud9:

What awesome cakes!!!! Yummy!

Has anyone gotten any with the chocolate toppers from Boardwalk Bakery or are those only available at Grand Floridian?

Specifically, I like the Mickey topper. It will be for hubby's bday and I'm not sure how he'd feel about the castle.

It is free ... contact the coral reef directly to schedule it after you have your ADR. 4075606636 is the direct line to Coral Reef. You can leave a message and someone will contact you within a pretty short amount of time.

I have phoned this number since your message:confused3 but they never phone back any suggestions we go on sunday :dance3: and will loose the internet as do not take my lap top with us :confused:

:confused3

Hi, we're stopping at the BWV but dining at Boma. Has anyone got any pictures of birthday cakes from AKL? I want to get a small personalised one for my OH for when we dine at Boma. I'm sweetening him up before I ask him to marry me!

Thanks.

I have phoned this number since your message:confused3 but they never phone back any suggestions we go on sunday :dance3: and will loose the internet as do not take my lap top with us :confused:

:confused3

Oh not good. :( I would say just keep calling them and leaving messages. I called the other day to pull DS's name off the sign (we are celebrating his bday elsewhere) and it took them a couple of days to call me back. They seem to be a lot busier than they used to be. Probably because of all the buzz on the boards about it. ;)

Don't call the 4075606636 number. Call the number on the very first page of this thread. I was calling the othr number and getting NOWHERE. I am on my blackberry so it s difficult for me to navigate and get it for you. I have a diver sign personalized menu and cake all set up there. Talk to debbi she is absitivley posolutley wonderful!! Hth

I did get thro to someone via disney dining I had a terrible line but I hope it has been arranged .
I tried the number on the first page but they told me to call the original number .Maybe they do not like calling the Uk to expensive .
Any how I will let you know what happens when we return 3 weeks .only 4 days left:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey goofy4tink! Where are you staying for your Mousefest? DH & I will be staying at POR for our 10th Anniv at the same time. All these cake reviews are giving me so many good ideas. I was going to order a cake from LeCellier for our Candlelight Dinner package but have also thought about having one delivered to the Wishes Fireworks Cruise that I'll hopefully be able to get (can't reserve until 9/15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter