Official Be Our Guest August ADR thread...ADRs are available!!!

Still nothing at 5. Off to my book group. If anyone tries tonight will you post your outcome? Thanks - hoping to be home bfor 930 when the dining line closes to try one last time. Good thing I'm not busy this week.;)
I would only do this for a beloved grandchild- and I am somehow convinced that the ADRs are not in the system for my date yet - eternal optimist.:hippie::wizard:
I am pixie dusting myself!:surfweb:pixiedust:

I just tried as well. Nothing. . .

even though it is costing me a forunte to phone frpm england i was again told no BOG times available upto sat 26 august and as i am 5 hours ahead i got on at opening time so not possibke to be booked up in a minute!!!!!!!!!!
will keep at it online but looking more and more like a long q and lunch

keep trying!

For some reason others have been having trouble for August. It is the ones with odd numbers in their party.

Call or make a reservation on line for an even number.

:goodvibes

Odd or even, the numbers have nothing to do with the lack of availability for the end of August. I just had a CM confirm that BOG has not been loaded into their system for dates 8/29-on. According to her, everything prior to the 29th has already been filled by those who booked their 180 +10. I was testing things out last week and there was a good amount of availability for BOG the 3rd week in August. Then all of a sudden...POOF!

Odd or even, the numbers have nothing to do with the lack of availability for the end of August. I just had a CM confirm that BOG has not been loaded into their system for dates 8/29-on. According to her, everything prior to the 29th has already been filled by those who booked their 180 +10. I was testing things out last week and there was a good amount of availability for BOG the 3rd week in August. Then all of a sudden...POOF!

I agree, there is definitely something fishy going on here.

My trip is Aug 20th -30th. So my 180+10 was last week. I called on the morning of my 180 and was on the phone with a cm at about 7:30. There was no availability at that time for any day through the end of the month. The cm told me that she had at that time already had already checked for the last customer through August and gotten no availability.

When you take into account the fact that the new website is not letting people book past 180 online, that means that the restaurant was completely booked up for Aug 30th in the first half hour that the phone lines were open. Taking into account the fact that not everyone is making reservations for a ten day trip, that seems really unlikely to me. Especially since I have seen other posts from people who booked a few days earlier who said that there were still several times to choose from.

I sent an email to WDW customer service. See below email string....I didn't get a response after pointing out that she didn't help at all.

To Whom it May Concern:

You really did not help at all since I've already called 407WDWDINE and was informed that I am unable to make the dining reservation for Be Our Guest and I still am unable to plan anything for the Magic Kingdom Park during my stay, which is why I sent an e-mail to WDW in the first place.

I am extremely upset by Disney cast members giving the run around regarding this issue. What is the reason that the schedule and dining reservation for Be Our Guest are not available when it is stated that reservations can be made 180 days prior?

Please give me a straight answer. It is very frustrating that I cannot plan anything due to the inavailability of the park hours and dining reservations for Be Our Guest. Instructing me to consistanly continue to check up is not acceptable.

Regards,
Frances

From: Walt Disney World Guest Mail <guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com>
To: frances
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: Dining, Tours, Recreation and Cirque du Soleil

Dear Frances,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

That is correct that you are able to book advanced dining reservations at the 180 days plus 10 days ahead of your arrival if you would like, however that is something that can only be done by calling in to one of our Reservation Agents. If you would like to make that arrangement you can certainly call in to the Disney Reservation Center at (407)WDW-DINE.
For Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade we do not currently have a schedule out that far, at this time we have Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade's schedule up through July 31, 2013. We should have that released by the beginning of next month.
If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Crystal Linton
WDW Online Communications
PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
To Whom it May Concern:

I was informed that since I am staying at a Disney World Resort (Art of Animation confirmation no. *******) that I am able to make dining reservations 180 days prior plus 10 days. August 27th is within my 10 day window. Please double check if I can make an advance dining reservation for dinner at Be Our Guest for a party of 2 on August 27th.

Please let me know if the Electrical Parade will be running on August 27th or August 29th.

Thank you,

Frances

From: Walt Disney World Guest Mail <guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com>
To: frances
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: Dining, Tours, Recreation and Cirque du Soleil

Dear Frances,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

We do apologize for any difficulties that you are experiencing with
booking your dining reservations, I do see that for your date that you
are looking to make a reservation for Be Our Guest Restaurant we are not
accepting reservations at this time, as we only are able to make
reservations 180 days prior to a reservation date and that date would
currently be at August 25, 2013, so you will be able to make
reservations for August 27, 2013 on February 28, 2013. If you will
respond back to us with the dates that you would like to know when the
Main Street Electrical Parade is running we would be happy to look up
that for you.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Sincerely,
Crystal Linton
WDW Online Communications

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and
should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I will be visiting the WDW Resort for the first time in Aug 2013. I am
extremely excited; however, today is the 180th before our trip and I
cannot believe that I am already disappointed and discouraged by the
experience I've been having trying to plan my first visit.

First of all, park hour info for Magic Kingdom Park is not available for
Aug 2013 and second, advance dining reservations are not available for
Be Our Guest.

I would like to have dinner at BOG on Aug 27 for a party of 2 and would
like to know what days the Electrical Parade is available

Thank goodness. I was able to nab a reservation at 5:45 am this morning for 5/2 for 6 people at 5:00 pm. :cool1:

There is also a 4 pm available if anyone needs it!!!

Thank goodness. I was able to nab a reservation at 5:45 am this morning for 5/2 for 6 people at 5:00 pm. :cool1:

Wow! That's the first ADR I've heard of in a week - did you call or do it online?

Wow! That's the first ADR I've heard of in a week - did you call or do it online?

I did it online. This is the second ADR for BOG I was able to get in the last 2 weeks for that particular day, online. Both were at or before 6 am. I had a 4:00 for 4 people originally, but really wanted for 6 people. I will be cancelling the one for 4 people, but right now it wont allow me to do so online. There's hope out there!

So at least we know that ADR's in general are accepted. There appear to be some more times open later that May 2nd (I found 9 pm and 9.15 pm). Wonder why the popped today ?!

I just checked the complete August until 26th and nothing available for dinner at all...

I have been trying to get a Reservation for BOG for a week now with no luck... and a lot of beating around the bush and several different stories Husband is so upset he wants to cancel entire trip!!!:sad:

Got thru at 7:05 still nothing. This CM told me that it is definitely all booked and to call back closer to my stay to see if anyone cancels.
I was on the phone first thing at 180+10 for this ADR and there has been nothing every day since - exactly who booked all these reservations?:confused3
Yesterday I had a CM who kept telling me I could only book at 180 days - I had to explain the +10 system to her and then she checked. I think disney must have a lot of new hires to handle all these calls while the online system is down for +10. Give me patience!:surfweb:
Almost every CM over this past week, though, has been wonderful I must say - under the circumstances they are AWESOME!:thumbsup2

It is impossible that BoG could be booked at 6AM 190 days out. I hope they did not pull the inventory in hopes of offering Fastpass+ for BoG dinner reservations. That will infuriate me.

It is impossible that BoG could be booked at 6AM 190 days out. I hope they did not pull the inventory in hopes of offering Fastpass+ for BoG dinner reservations. That will infuriate me.

This was my first thought. . .only time will tell.

New to this thread!

I tried to make reservations early this morning for Bog because I'm finally at my 180 day mark for my 8/26 arrival, I wanted reservations for 8/27 at 6pm and the cm said there was nothing available for the whole month of August.
She also told me that bog has not released some of its tables for adrs yet so to call back consistently to make sure I get a reservation! I hope it's true and they'll still have some tables open!!

I don't know about y'all, but I am seriously suffering from sleep depravation!! I'm on the west coast so I've been setting my alarm for 3am this whole week trying to get an ADR for BOG. I'll check the website then conk back out.

This is so unfair!!! I feel like if some people got an ADR for August and I was just too late I wouldn't feel as bad. It's the injustice of NO ONE being able to get an ADR even when we checked at the moment it became available on our 180th day...soooooo frustrating!!!!

I don't know about y'all, but I am seriously suffering from sleep depravation!! I'm on the west coast so I've been setting my alarm for 3am this whole week trying to get an ADR for BOG. I'll check the website then conk back out.

This is so unfair!!! I feel like if some people got an ADR for August and I was just too late I wouldn't feel as bad. It's the injustice of NO ONE being able to get an ADR even when we checked at the moment it became available on our 180th day...soooooo frustrating!!!!

Ugh, I think it's frustrating and I am on the east coast. I cannot imagine setting my alarm for 3AM every morning for a week. Yuck! I am so paranoid that they are going to open slots up and with more and more people able to book, everything is going to be taken before I get the chance. Isn't one of the perks of staying onsite, being able to book 180+10? As each day goes on, more an more people are going to be trying to get those reservations. Disney really needs to address this issue and give one standard answer as to what is going on. I am tired of hearing different things from different cast members. This, along with all of the issues with the MyDisneyExperience site and App has really sucked the fun out of planning.:mad:

Thanks. Your ressie is for May though, is that correct?
I think us the end of August are the ones where there is something not right.
SOO happy for you! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter