Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what, I sat through all this and no dramatic rose ceremony?

....none of them is wowing me so far.....:confused3

I'm kinda liking the welder, actually.

Son of a..... I am never getting my man card back.

Still liking the healer, but I really wish he'd wash his hair. Maybe that's why he liked Britt. :hyper:

:lmao:

I don't like J.J.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say.... No one does.
Hmmm.... divorced, huh? Not all that surprised.

what, I sat through all this and no dramatic rose ceremony?

Yeah, 'cause there just wasn't any drama there. :rolleyes1

Fast forwarding through to catch up:

Way too barbaric for me this week. Hell no.

Neanderthal was the word I used. What emotionally 23 yr old producer thought it would be a good idea AGAIN for the guys to fight each other? :rolleyes: Just like last time, one of the guys got hurt. :sad2: No BIG surprise.:rolleyes:

I didn't like him before, but J.J. Just got really ugly to me.

To quote the great Maya Angelou: People always show you who they are in the first 20 minutes of meeting them. When they do, BELIEVE THEM! :sad2:

I think she really comes off as a control freak. Kupah dares to question Kaitlyn's feelings and it's "off with his head!". I call BS that she felt a connection. She was just trying to put the lack of connection all on him and then get rid of him as expediently as possible.

With all the Kupah drama, I forgot about the rose ceremony. :rotfl:

Kupah = Domestic Violence Issues Guy :scared:

Did everyone catch the way, YES, he definitely was into boxing and getting coaching from the trainer & Laila Ali. His face was GLOWING with excitement. He was smiling :tongue: NO, he wasn't even thinking of Kaitlyn then - at ALL!

YES, he lied to her and changed his story, when caught out, making HIMSELF the victim of his story. :rolleyes:

He was sooo confrontational, controlling and in Kaitlyn's face. Can you imagine Kaitlyn in a relationship with him?

Kupah: "You're 10 minutes late. Where were you?" :mad:

Kaitlyn: "I called you, left a message that I was going to be late because I needed to pick up some milk. You called me back. We talked about it. REMEMBER? You said you were fine with it and to pick up some lettuce too."

Kupah: "Whaaat? . . . Oh, err, yeah, but it should have only taken you 2 extra minutes to pick up milk, not 10. You were obviously doing something else." :furious:

Kaitlyn: "It took me 10 minutes because I had to stop at the supermarket instead of the 7 Eleven to pick up the lettuce that you said to pick up. :eek: If you don't want me to be 10 minutes late, then I don't want to pick up lettuce for you anymore."

Kupah: "No, I WANT you to pick up lettuce. You're sexy and beautiful. You should be picking up lettuce for me."​

:scared: :rolleyes2

And the way Kaitlyn said she's letting him go and he said he's NOT going.. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: She needs to watch her back. He seems the type to come after her, especially after this show because he thinks SHE made him look bad. And as an "entrepreneur" he's now losing customers because of HER and how HER actions made him look, not his own actions or how HE made himself look. :sad2:

Happy for Britt and Brady. They look cute together. Hope they last for at least another week or two. :laughing:

I wonder if the show is going to eek out them dating for another several weeks. :laughing:This way, they show the Bachelorette with MANY guys. And the Almost Bachelorette dating ONE guy. Heck, they have to fill in the air time somehow and come up with new twists. :upsidedow

I wonder if the show is going to eek out them dating for another several weeks. :laughing:This way, they show the Bachelorette with MANY guys. And the Almost Bachelorette dating ONE guy. Heck, they have to fill in the air time somehow and come up with new twists. :upsidedow
The bachelorette loser is really the winner! Good twist! :thumbsup2

What emotionally 23 yr old producer thought it would be a good idea AGAIN for the guys to fight each other?

I forgot I was going to mention that.
Did they not learn from their past mistakes? :sad2:

The bachelorette loser is really the winner! Good twist! :thumbsup2

Thought the same thing.
"I've got an idea. Instead of 25 guys, maybe we just find one likeable guy and see if they hit it off."
"Nah. Where's the drama (i.e. ratings) in that?"

I also thought it was ironic that Tony/Healer Guy allowed himself to get all agitated and goaded by J.J.
fighting0092.gif
when he should have perhaps gone off to meditate to stay centered. :p

What kind of healer can feel the energy & vibes off a wooden chest but not the negative energy of a human being - especially one focusing his energy at HIM at the moment? Being a real Healer is more than just feeling "Feel Good" thoughts :cloud9: and talking to plants. :rose: It's also understanding and being able to sense negative & dark energies too and how to effectively combat them or side-step them.

I could give an update on Brady and Britt (whether they are together or not)...but, if people think that's a "spoiler", I won't. Not sure whether to call it a "spoiler" since she is not the Bachelorette. Unlike the Bachelorette, they (the show) are making no efforts to hide what happens with Britt and Brady.

I could give an update on Brady and Britt (whether they are together or not)...but, if people think that's a "spoiler", I won't. Not sure whether to call it a "spoiler" since she is not the Bachelorette. Unlike the Bachelorette, they (the show) are making no efforts to hide what happens with Britt and Brady.
Inquiring minds want to know (at least this one does ;)).

Inquiring minds want to know (at least this one does ;)).

This is where, as a group, we have to figure things out when everyone comes back from the Memorial Day holiday. Otherwise, we end up having two Bachelorette threads, one spoiler and one non-spoiler. In the past, the spoiler threads have only had a handful of posts. And from the voting so far there are only 3 people who want full spoilers. But, there are several who would be interested in links to spoilers. Yet, as of right now, the majority of the votes go to No Spoilers at all.

Yes, I privately sent the information to Pugsley. I won't post it here, as I do get that some may view it as a "spoiler" (although it is far from certain whether the show will have anything more about Britt and Brady at all).

Yes, I privately sent the information to Pugsley. I won't post it here, as I do get that some may view it as a "spoiler" (although it is far from certain whether the show will have anything more about Britt and Brady at all).

The show might not... but it'll show up in the tabloids.

I finally was able to watch the show. I agree with everyone about JJ. Tony is way out there. And all the drama already, geez Louise!

I can't imagine having the guys box. It's a given that someone will get hurt. I guess to some that makes good tv but not for me.

I wonder if maybe Brett got the good end of the deal after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter