Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK...since this thread is risking becomming DISfunctional, let's just all do our best to avoid posting any questionable info. I goofed during Prince Farming's, it happens. How about everyone makes a habit of pre-viewing their posts, (just in case) before hitting the post reply . It's a fluff show, this is a fluff thread. Time to do a Elsa and Let It Go :flower:

LOL. You got it. I try very hard not to post anything remotely spoilerish. I read that "spoiler site" religiously, but I know many others don't. I do love dishing on what we actually see in each show. :-)

"I have a spoiler which tells which of the final two, does Kaitlyn pick between Vlad or Javier. Click to find out."

My money's on Javier. I don't like Vlad at all. He reminds me of a bat, the way he's always wearing that cape.
And I totally get the whole skin cancer thing? But come on man! Go easy on the sunscreen!

wait, isn't Vlad, Val and Mak's (from DWTS) 2nd cousin? Wasn't he caught in a compromising position with Vienna a few seasons back and that fueled the fire for her breakup with Jake?

"I have a spoiler which tells which of the final two, Vlad or Javier, does Kaitlyn pick. Click to find out." (I made up those two names, I hope, and no one contestant actually is named Vlad or Javier and he makes it to the final two. :eek:)
I think Vlad ("The Impaler" ;)) is the one she has extra curriculars with. He's not an F1 kind of guy. My vote goes for Javier.

but what if Javier is still harboring his feelings for Britt? Will he be able to adapt his steady-Eddie personality to Kaitlyn's wild side?

My money's on Javier. I don't like Vlad at all. He reminds me of a bat, the way he's always wearing that cape.
And I totally get the whole skin cancer thing? But come on man! Go easy on the sunscreen!
I don't know about Javier either. :p He needs to lay off the sun tanning beds that leave tan lines around the eye protectors, especially since his "Latin" accent sounds so phony, too. :rolleyes1 His real name is probably Jethro. :sad2: :p

wait, isn't Vlad, Val and Mak's (from DWTS) 2nd cousin? Wasn't he caught in a compromising position with Vienna a few seasons back and that fueled the fire for her breakup with Jake?

I think Vlad ("The Impaler" ;)) is the one she has extra curriculars with. He's not an F1 kind of guy. My vote goes for Javier.

:scratchin So, Kaitlyn can't really be blamed for being a skank. She was played by a real pro "Impaler." :rolleyes1 Poor Kaitlyn never stood a chance holding out against him. :sad1:

I don't know about Javier either. :p He needs to lay off the sun tanning beds that leave tan lines around the eye protectors, especially since his "Latin" accent sounds so phony, too. :rolleyes1 His real name is probably Jethro. :sad2: :p

:scratchin So, Kaitlyn can't really be blamed for being a skank. She was played by a real pro "Impaler." :rolleyes1 Poor Kaitlyn never stood a chance holding out against him. :sad1:
OOOOORRRRRR~Kaitlyn is masterfully playing the player by letting him think he's the one, when he's really a sampler :scratchin

They were caught necking.
Well at least he was.

:eek: :eek: Was he the one who broke up Chris Harrison's marriage? :sad2:
I bet he lurked in the dark shadows and sucked the life out of their union. He probably always slinked away before dawn making it hard for the camera crew to catch him

Kupah = Domestic Violence Issues Guy :scared:

Did everyone catch the way, YES, he definitely was into boxing and getting coaching from the trainer & Laila Ali. His face was GLOWING with excitement. He was smiling :tongue: NO, he wasn't even thinking of Kaitlyn then - at ALL!

YES, he lied to her and changed his story, when caught out, making HIMSELF the victim of his story. :rolleyes:

He was sooo confrontational, controlling and in Kaitlyn's face. Can you imagine Kaitlyn in a relationship with him?

Kupah: "You're 10 minutes late. Where were you?" :mad:

Kaitlyn: "I called you, left a message that I was going to be late because I needed to pick up some milk. You called me back. We talked about it. REMEMBER? You said you were fine with it and to pick up some lettuce too."

Kupah: "Whaaat? . . . Oh, err, yeah, but it should have only taken you 2 extra minutes to pick up milk, not 10. You were obviously doing something else." :furious:

Kaitlyn: "It took me 10 minutes because I had to stop at the supermarket instead of the 7 Eleven to pick up the lettuce that you said to pick up. :eek: If you don't want me to be 10 minutes late, then I don't want to pick up lettuce for you anymore."

Kupah: "No, I WANT you to pick up lettuce. You're sexy and beautiful. You should be picking up lettuce for me."....​

....that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.....

....Kupah doesn't even LIKE lettuce. popcorn::

I think she really comes off as a control freak. Kupah dares to question Kaitlyn's feelings and it's "off with his head!". I call BS that she felt a connection. She was just trying to put the lack of connection all on him and then get rid of him as expediently as possible.
.....really, does it matter? He was all into Britt, not her anyhoo...

OK People...I KNOW this is a no spoiler thread, but did anyone else see the preview for tonight's show? All I am gonna say is I call B.S. :rolleyes2

Totally. We are being manipulated. That never happens. Ever. LOL. (And I know NO spoilers about what they are previewing...the whole Brokeback Mountain thing).

I missed the first 10 minutes. What the heck happened?

And she kept Tony around for what reason?

And who the heck is Cory? Don't think I've even seen him before! He was cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter