****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time with your mum! I challenge you not to cry at the opening to Circle of Life - I always cry!!

No way am I accepting that challenge! I'm a serious weeper! :rotfl:

Watched Tangled for 20th time on Friday... and I still sob pretty much every time the King appears!

I'm up during the school year at 4:30, in the summer months I can't seem to sleep past 6. We're leaving between 3:30 and 4 tomorrow too! I know I won't be able to sleep.... It will be a long 8 hours in the car:) We hope the kids will go back to sleep. Fingers crossed :rotfl2:

The earliest I can force myself up in the school year is 4:45 but I'm a new teacher so my body hasn't gotten used to it yet lol. Safe travels! Hopefully the kids are lulled by the car (I know I would be!)

8 more days here:yay: I can't believe we are finally in the single digits!
I pretty much bought everything we need. Trying to put off packing for a few more days. Going to try to keep busy so the days won't feel like they are dragging.

Wishing all who are leaving today/tomorrow a safe and fantastic vacation pixiedust:

Wow time has flown! 13 days until our upcoming Wilderness Lodge trip! This past year has really gone fast!

I almost can't believe that this time, two Sundays from now, we will be on our way from PA to 14 glorious days at Walt Disney World!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Tomorrow morning's the big day for us!!!:cool1: 10 Days at CBR....my home away from home.

My son's high school graduation trip....Magic Bands...check, FP+ ressies...check, dining ressies....check, luggage....check, super anxious....CHECK!!!!! :thumbsup2

Tomorrow morning's the big day for us!!!:cool1: 10 Days at CBR....my home away from home.

My son's high school graduation trip....Magic Bands...check, FP+ ressies...check, dining ressies....check, luggage....check, super anxious....CHECK!!!!! :thumbsup2

What time are you going/are you going out of Logan or Bradley? We leave tomorrow morning out of Logan for CBR!!

Ordered our T-shirts for MNSSHP tonight:hmghost::maleficen:ccat: I really really wanted to dress up this year, but I was afraid I'd be too hot since we're going to the first party on 9/1. Plus my 2 DS's refused to wear costumes this time :snooty: But, there's always next year for me!!! DH's work conference is scheduled for Orlando in Oct. 2015, so it should be a little cooler for that party. My boys won't be thrilled if I dress up, but do I really care lol??

Ordered our T-shirts for MNSSHP tonight:hmghost::maleficen:ccat: I really really wanted to dress up this year, but I was afraid I'd be too hot since we're going to the first party on 9/1. Plus my 2 DS's refused to wear costumes this time :snooty: But, there's always next year for me!!! DH's work conference is scheduled for Orlando in Oct. 2015, so it should be a little cooler for that party. My boys won't be thrilled if I dress up, but do I really care lol??

Dress up!! That will teach them a lesson for NOT wanting to dress up LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter