****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
96781-Anna-excited-gif-Imgur-Frozen-j9Hv.gif

Wooo! 15 days til we go!!

QOTD What is in your carryon? Trying to decide what I need right away lol.

We are keeping carry on's very simple this trip (20 days!!!!). We arrive at MCO after 10pm so we will be picking up our checked bags ourselves on the way to the Magical Express. Because we won't have to wait several hours for our bags to make it to our Resort room, we can put allot of the stuff we would usually put in carry on luggage into our checked bags.

Hoping to get by with an oversized purse with the essentials... while my travel buddies have opted for a back pack each.

Wallet, passport, travel roll/caddy with make up, toothbrush, toothpaste & personal essentials. iPad, cell phone, phone charging cord, travel documents & magic band. Might pack a nightshirt in my carry on as well.

The nice part about traveling in August is no need to pack a summer outfit to change into right away while waiting for checked luggage! lol.

6 days overwhelmed today with all I need to get done! Who planned such a busy weekend right before Disney? Yep that was me lol.

15 days! I have two full weekends left to get my stuff together! I can't believe how fast it snuck up on me! Ahh

I'm definitely going to pack my clothes tomorrow!! Then will check I have everything else..so sure im going to forget something..agh!

I have 18 more days. I was home today so I pulled out the suitcases and packed some things that are non-essential to life here in NJ.

(Although, what I really want is to pack everything and leave 17 days early!)

22 days for me!!! We've been saving our change around here for the last 8 months for extra Disney money (keep in mind I am Canadian so we have loonies and
Toonies in the pot). Guess what - we had $1048 (9 percent less or so once I exchange) - but we are so excited - way more than I thought!!!! Can't wait to go!!!

12 days, 3 hours, 32 minutes until we hit the road. DS, DW, and myself will be driving from TX, and meeting up with my parents at The 'World.

Whatever my ticker says is how many days I have left. It seems so far away. My kids can't wait little do they now that when we get back the next day they start school

sktjcox said:
22 days for me!!! We've been saving our change around here for the last 8 months for extra Disney money (keep in mind I am Canadian so we have loonies and
Toonies in the pot). Guess what - we had $1048 (9 percent less or so once I exchange) - but we are so excited - way more than I thought!!!! Can't wait to go!!!

Holy cow! That's a lot of change!!

Wooo! 15 days til we go!! QOTD What is in your carryon? Trying to decide what I need right away lol. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Currently, there will be more in our hand luggage than usual as Gatwick airport has been in the news for baggage problems!

So I will have two changes of clothes, a swimsuit, my outfit for our anniversary, and a mini set of essential toiletries. Heard of some people who didn't receive their cases until five days into their holiday due to all the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter