****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 12 days :cool1:...But still no Mickey Mail..got my Magical Express mail in Feb. and my usb and booklet back in Dec. When do I get my Mickey Mail with vouchers and luggage tags? :confused3

I'm at 12 days :cool1:...But still no Mickey Mail..got my Magical Express mail in Feb. and my usb and booklet back in Dec. When do I get my Mickey Mail with vouchers and luggage tags? :confused3

We arrive 8/24 and I received my vouchers and luggage tags (no DME for us) on 7/23. I would be on the phone if I were you!

Are you booked room only or as a package? Room only does not get the vouchers and luggage tags; if you have a package, I'd be calling right now!

11 days until we're back at POP with our closest friends...well only 10 days until we actually hit the road. And what's nice is with my our new jobs we can take two days to get there instead of one so it'll be a relaxing road trip for once.

Maybe I am missing something but isnt Magical Express mail that you got in Feb have the vouchers and luggage tags??

11 days until we're back at POP with our closest friends...well only 10 days until we actually hit the road. And what's nice is with my our new jobs we can take two days to get there instead of one so it'll be a relaxing road trip for once.

I'll be at pop when you are!! :)

Maybe I am missing something but isnt Magical Express mail that you got in Feb have the vouchers and luggage tags??

No, that was just my DME info and luggage tags..This is my first trip but I know from reading DIS boards that I should also get Mickey Mail with Disney area vouchers and souvenir luggage tags.

it's just me and DD15 this trip. My son wanted to stay home and work to earn money for a car. DD and I are close. I'm hoping this trip will bring us even closer. Should I get her a cake as a surprise delivered to the room? That probably costs a fortune and the trip is enough, right?

Magical express tags came Saturday, Magic Bands arrived yesterday! Still debating whether or not I'm crafty enough to decorate them without it looking like a hot glittery mess. :) About 28 days left and I still have to get to the store to get some summer items (water shoes, cooling towels) before it's all replaced by fall stuff. Only 3 weeks and 5 days to go, so excited!!!

No, that was just my DME info and luggage tags..This is my first trip but I know from reading DIS boards that I should also get Mickey Mail with Disney area vouchers and souvenir luggage tags.

I'm arriving 8/17 and I got my DME stuff back in June. I just got my coupon/voucher booklet and souvenir luggage tags last week a couple days after my magic bands came. I know some people get everything all at once and some don't. I don't know why but it could still be coming!

Last "sleep" tonight. I have work tomorrow, then second star to the right and on till morning (actually, 16ish hours and several interstates to the South, but still on till morning). AKL Friday night for "Day 0" then 7 nights at Yacht Club! Car is 90% packed.

The excitement is really setting in.

Cheers,
Indy

We arrive 8/20 to WDW and we got our rage (no me) and vouchers about a week ago.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Last "sleep" tonight. I have work tomorrow, then second star to the right and on till morning (actually, 16ish hours and several interstates to the South, but still on till morning). AKL Friday night for "Day 0" then 7 nights at Yacht Club! Car is 90% packed.

The excitement is really setting in.

Cheers,
Indy

Yay! You're almost there! So lucky!!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter