****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to be stopped, I really do! With only 1 1/2 weeks to go, you think I'd have it all planned out and I do, but..... I can't stop planning and tweaking!
Oh well, guess I just have to accept it! :goodvibes

I need to be stopped, I really do! With only 1 1/2 weeks to go, you think I'd have it all planned out and I do, but..... I can't stop planning and tweaking!
Oh well, guess I just have to accept it! :goodvibes

LOL, I keep doing the same thing too.

19 days more for us :dance3: so excited!!!!!
I'm still trying to decide if I will tell my DD5 a wk before the trip or the night before. Either way I know she's going to go crazy:yay:

wcurry66 said:
my disney vacation will be ending one month from today :scared:

This is so me. I get sad about it ending before it even starts. I already started semi-planning our DL trip for next year.

22 days til the magic starts though! I'm totally gonna cry.

Two weeks to go!!! :thumbsup2

That means 5 days until I can Single Digit Dance!

That's right...I have a countdown for my countdown...:thumbsup2

This question may have been answered somewhere but I can't find it anywhere! So hopefully someone can answer it for me! Where are the FP+ kiosks located in all the parks? We booked all of our FP+ for the morning and early afternoon so when we hop to another park we can hit the kiosk and see what we can FP that night.

Look at Easy WDW's cheat sheets for each park. He has the kiosks listed for each.
http://www.easywdw.com/category/cheat-sheets/

Finalizing my last checklist item...... Who am I kidding?! There's always planning to do......:cool1:

Disneylover99 said:
Me too!!!! :yay:
I just looked at the clock. In exactly three weeks our plane will be landing in Orlando!!! :cool1:

Hopefully this time in 3 weeks I'll be rocking fantasyland! See ya there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter