****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else been having issues with the MDE app? It has always been fine for me, but the past week or so it won't even open. When I clicked icon a message asking me to rate it pops up, freezes and then the app closes.

Has anyone else been having issues with the MDE app? It has always been fine for me, but the past week or so it won't even open. When I clicked icon a message asking me to rate it pops up, freezes and then the app closes.
mine did that, check to see if there's an update for it, if not I'd uninstall and reinstall it, it worked for me :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday! Today I have been looking over my FP+ and ADRs. I am still trying to get a dinner ADR at BOG during our stay (Aug 24-31), but no luck! It is always unavailable for dinner!

TinkerTracy! We have almost the same dates as you. Where are you staying?

I have made crazy changes all afternoon! I've changed my parks, my FP's and my ADR's. I need to stop. :badpc: But I'm not done yet. :rotfl:

LOL this is what I'm about to do.........coming up with my "new" rough draft right now and then on to rearranging FP's and making/cancelling ADR's!

LOL this is what I'm about to do.........coming up with my "new" rough draft right now and then on to rearranging FP's and making/cancelling ADR's!

After I booked the Frozen Package, I had to rearrange everything-except it was basically the same six ADRs over and over. I probably had about 50+ e-mails saying "Your reservation has been cancelled/confirmed". ;)

After I booked the Frozen Package, I had to rearrange everything-except it was basically the same six ADRs over and over. I probably had about 50+ e-mails saying "Your reservation has been cancelled/confirmed". ;)

Yup, that's what I'll be getting! I ended up booking HDDR (which I am SO excited about finally doing) but now have to switch Sanaa to another day. Which means I'll have to move something else. But I know it won't be as easy as JUST switching Sanaa and something else......:upsidedow. On top of that, I decided not to make the boys wake up early every day since they've been sleeping late all summer so far:rolleyes: Less aggravation for me and less whining from them this way lol! Therefore I need to move some FP's to early evening and make some early lunches into early dinners!

At least I find all this to be fun!:thumbsup2

Now that I found a new daycare for my youngest (learned last Monday it was closing this Friday for at least 6 months) and had my dd2 birthday party I can now start packing!!! We're leaving in 3 days for FL!!! First 2 weeks at the beach then WDW! So close but still a 24h drive away....

14 more days for us! Woohoo! I haven't really so e much packing so far so this week, my goal is to get the packing do e or as close to done as possible. Next week, is really busy for us so I want to make sure I get it all done now.

I booked my BOG lunch fastpass/adr this morning for Sunday, August 10. It seems to be that the window opens 4 weeks to the day. Remember to take a snapshot of the adr since it will not appear in your MDE.

Hi all!

I'm late to the party, but our family will be in Disney the 6th-12th! We're staying at AKL for two nights and then moving over to our "home" at OKW for the rest of the vacation.

I think we FINALLY have our vacation figured out (all the ADRs and Fast Pass selections)... can't wait to hear about what other families have in store!

::MickeyMo

I'm even later to the game! Can't believe I've missed this thread.

We're going August 17-29th, staying at CSR. It's our first trip and I'm so excited! (I'm from the UK so another one probably won't happen for a good few years)

31 days! A month from today we'll be soaking up that Disney sun! :cool1:

Received our ME luggage tags on Saturday! Finally got our ADRs/FP+/tours all set and scheduled, online check-in done--just waiting for August 18th BOG lunch FP+ to open up, and then the schedule will be complete. :good vibes

Except now I'm debating whether to add a day at Universal for Diagon Alley... we spent one day at IOA in 2011 for Hogsmeade, and it was fabulous. Although, it's probably mega crowded now that DA just opened… we have one perfect day in the middle of our trip that would work, too (eating at California Grill at 9pm that night). I hate being indecisive!

I booked my BOG lunch fastpass/adr this morning for Sunday, August 10. It seems to be that the window opens 4 weeks to the day. Remember to take a snapshot of the adr since it will not appear in your MDE.
I tired to book for our trip 8/23-8/31 ad the dates came up 8/23-8/29 but it kept saying no FP were available? Is that because it really hasn't opened up yet?

I tired to book for our trip 8/23-8/31 ad the dates came up 8/23-8/29 but it kept saying no FP were available? Is that because it really hasn't opened up yet?

Yep! It will say there's none available until that day opens. As PP said, it's up to August 10th today, August 11th will be tomorrow, etc.

I'm even later to the game! Can't believe I've missed this thread. We're going August 17-29th, staying at CSR. It's our first trip and I'm so excited! (I'm from the UK so another one probably won't happen for a good few years)

Hi! There are a few of us from the UK also here :D

Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I'll be cancelling a fastpass for Anna and Elsa for August 19th at 5:40.

I'll do it around 3:30 today.

add me into the group :cool1:
Me, DH, DS (5) and DS (16). Aug. 25 -30 at POR.
Second year in a row for this week. It went so well last year that when Disney offered me free dining for the same week I jumped at the chance. Last year we did a split stay between ASM and AK. It was awesome, I can't wait to try the POR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter