****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made us a list on Twitter! - DIS Team August!! - it should be public so anyone can find it.

I added those people whose put up their handles here already and I can easily add more if people want to be added.

I also made a quick list for us:

#DISTeamAug Official Role-Call!

Coloredimage: (T) wildvictorian, (I) coloredimage
TinkerTracy: (T, I) TracyAnne90
DISNEY180: (T) BarbBarrie, (I) BarbBarrie5
Tink0513: (T, I) Disneyqueen83
Dawnhaze: (T) dawnatdisworld

I have a twitter, but I don't use it too much, but it is @weallgrowup1day and my Instagram is @mj_83 I use Insta much more often!

I'm @jenibrownsill on Twitter and JEN_VAMP on Instagram.

I did a Twitter search for #DISTeamAug but it came back with no results :(

hsmamainva is my handle on Instagram

Added to the list! :)

I just tried to get BOG FP for Aug 9 and couldn't :( I'm also still waiting waiting for an email about Magic Bands shipping. I'm so jealous of you guys who got them already! I haven't been to Disney in 3 years... you'd think I would have learned some patience by now! :rotfl:

Please add me to #DISTeamAug!

I'm @heathsf for both Twitter and Instagram :thumbsup2

Added! :goodvibes And I'm waiting for Aug. 9 for a BoG FP+ as well - unless the way it's been opening has changed (again) I don't think it'll be open until Sunday - I don't think you can make a FP+ for BoG past Aug. 6 right now if my math's right.

Ooh, fun! I'm samanthars on instagram

Added!

I have a twitter, but I don't use it too much, but it is @weallgrowup1day and my Instagram is @mj_83 I use Insta much more often!

I added both, just in case :)

We got an email allowing us sign up for a "test" lunch at BOG. We were able to snag a lunch fastpass and preselect our meals for that day. We're pretty excited, since we had tried to get BOG reservations earlier with no luck. We also changed our Fantasmic package from Hollywood and Vine to Mama Melrose. I can't believe it is less than a month away! :banana:

Added! :goodvibes And I'm waiting for Aug. 9 for a BoG FP+ as well - unless the way it's been opening has changed (again) I don't think it'll be open until Sunday - I don't think you can make a FP+ for BoG past Aug. 6 right now if my math's right.

That makes me feel much better! Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm @jenibrownsill on Twitter and JEN_VAMP on Instagram.

I did a Twitter search for #DISTeamAug but it came back with no results :(

Added - I don't know why it didn't show up but I'm adding you to the Twitter list now.

I am CanadianDisneyMama on Instagram :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Added :)

I am iangers on Instagram. How do you follow a specific # on there?

Added! I'm not 100% on how to follow # on instagram; I'm more Twitter-savvy myself.

I'd say AoA as well, DisneyLover99 - my parents are at the Poly right now and they haven't complained about anything being too noisy or bothersome (actually they got a free room upgrade) but it has hampered their experience some, and it'll only be worse come August when more construction starts.

Also, though I've never stayed there, AoA would be fun! (I did stare at it longingly last year from POP since we were supposed to stay there until our plans changed) And it seems like each section's a completely different resort so it'll be a different experience!

With one exception (which will only change our getting up earlier or later) that we'll cement down next week these are our FINALIZED plans (love that feeling!):

Aug. 4:
- Check in to CBR
- Magic Kingdom PM
- Be Our Guest 6:45 PM

Aug. 5:
- Cape May 8:55 AM
- Hollywood Studios AM
- Sci-Fi Cafe 2:05 PM
- EVENING FREE

Aug. 6:
- Epcot AM
- San Angel Inn 11:50 AM
- Magic Kingdom PM
- Cinderella's Royal Table 5:45 PM

Aug. 7:
- Animal Kingdom AM
- Tusker House 9:05 AM
- Downtown Disney PM
- La Nouba 6:00 PM
- Raglan Road 8:00 PM

Aug. 8:
- Epcot AM
- Le Cellier 2:00 PM
- Hollywood Studios PM
- 50's Prime Time Cafe 8:20 PM

Aug. 9:
- Magic Kingdom AM
- 'Ohana 5:30 PM
- Epcot PM
- Tutto Gusto Wind Down 9:20 PM

Aug. 10:
- Kona Cafe 8:05 AM
- Free AM
- Hollywood Studios PM
- Brown Derby Fantasmic Package 5:50 PM

Aug. 11:
- Check out of CBR
- Kona Cafe 12:45 PM
- Magic Kingdom PM

I have updated you to the list on page 220.

I made us a list on Twitter! - DIS Team August!! - it should be public so anyone can find it.

I added those people whose put up their handles here already and I can easily add more if people want to be added.

hsmamainva: (I) hsmamainva
heathsf: (T, I) heathsf
xlsm: (I) samanthars
msyjoa: (T) weallgrowup1day, (I) mj_83
Scrap_VAMP: (T) jenibrownsill, (I) JEN_VAMP
Mrs. M. Mouse: (T) IzzyBeccasMom, (I) CanadianDisneyMama
isabellea: (I) iangers

hi I couldn't find the list on Twitter but I could create one so I am confused..not that is takes much..:confused: Do we each have to create our own list?

hsmamainva: (I) hsmamainva
heathsf: (T, I) heathsf
xlsm: (I) samanthars
msyjoa: (T) weallgrowup1day, (I) mj_83
Scrap_VAMP: (T) jenibrownsill, (I) JEN_VAMP
Mrs. M. Mouse: (T) IzzyBeccasMom, (I) CanadianDisneyMama
isabellea: (I) iangers

Can you add me please?

BudgieMama: (T) clareylouise (I) mrsmomiji

Thanks! :)

hi I couldn't find the list on Twitter but I could create one so I am confused..not that is takes much..:confused: Do we each have to create our own list?

I added you to it - for everyone looking for it here's the link to the list (I have no idea why it's not showing up in searches!)

https://twitter.com/wildvictorian/lists/dis-team-august

Hope that helps :)

Can you add me please?

BudgieMama: (T) clareylouise (I) mrsmomiji

Thanks! :)

Added!

I added you to it - for everyone looking for it here's the link to the list (I have no idea why it's not showing up in searches!)

https://twitter.com/wildvictorian/lists/dis-team-august

Hope that helps :)

It shows up if I click the link for my computer but not my phone. Is there a difference? When I am on my phone I can't find the button to search for a list.. When I do try to search I get tweets only no lists. do I have to add something in front of the list name to do a

I need to some Disney good vibes today. My Ss5 went to the ortho dr today. No cast yet he has to go Tuesday to be put under to get realigned then casted. Apparently this should have been done when he went to the ER on Wednesday and since then his arm is worse. No idea how long he will need his cast on he will need to go every Monday for X-rays. We can't reschedule our trip because their mom won't let us take them out of school and our military salute tickets expire at the end of September. I think I'm over thinking this. I think he should be ok to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter