• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so stupidly excited about booking my FP+ tomorrow morning. Not sure I'll sleep properly (which is a pain, as I have a big day at work, and 5am alarm for FP+ time is going to be unpleasant even on a good night's sleep!)

omg I know Im going to be the same way next Monday night! :hourglass Time is really moving now!

I haven't posted in here in a while. I've mostly been posting in the August facebook threads but I thought I would come check in! I booked my FP+ today and did my online check in!! Whoo hoo is it August yet??? :hourglass

Is your dad sticking with you for the entire day? You can choose FP+ separately for him if there are rides he would be more interested in. Just throwing that out there in case there's a chance he might branch off on his own at any point! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Thanks but no we always stick together. My plans are to FP+ in the morning be done by 1pm head back to pool to relax. Then hop to another park at night. He will stick with us the whole time so just gonna include him with everything then he can decide at ride time

We'll be there August 25-30, FP+ is in about a week so I am obsessively researching. Hopefully it will go well. Hard to say since last time I was there, there were no FPs of any kind! We shall see...

Disneylover99 said:
Great news!!!!!

Maelstrom is bookable again as a FP beyond Aug. 15th! :banana:

Thanks!!! I added it (and changed around my other FP times for the day while I was at it). I haven't been in it in a long time. My last trip we just happened to miss it and the trip before that was Christmas and the wait was over an hour. I was hoping I could get on it before it changes to see the original one last time. :)

Thanks! I will see if I can create something out of this and will laminate it and attach to my backpack again this summer (luggage-tag sized). I only found one Dis-er last year and that was on our last day! But I'm gonna do it again this year and maybe I'll have better luck!

I have run into several Dis-ers in the past with my LGMH. I met three in one summer two years ago.

I contacted our Travel Agent with final payment yesterday. Tonight at midnight I can book FP+.

I have been in DME alot lately and I am having an issue. It won't let me look at dates past July 19. We have tickets for all and I am sure that they are linked to our reservation.

When I click on a date within the next 30 days I get this error message " Fastpass + Conflicts.... Sorry, one or more members of your party cannot plan Fast PAss+ for that park, that day. you may need to add park admission, remove party members or change selection"

This is making me super nervous. HELP!!

We're heading to the magical land August 3-10. We'll be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We are sooooo excited! We haven't purchased our tickets yet, but need to soon so we can book our FP+!

I contacted our Travel Agent with final payment yesterday. Tonight at midnight I can book FP+. I have been in DME alot lately and I am having an issue. It won't let me look at dates past July 19. We have tickets for all and I am sure that they are linked to our reservation. When I click on a date within the next 30 days I get this error message " Fastpass + Conflicts.... Sorry, one or more members of your party cannot plan Fast PAss+ for that park, that day. you may need to add park admission, remove party members or change selection" This is making me super nervous. HELP!!

Don't worry - this will be because you have a package. The dates will change as soon as it hits midnight :)

At least 2 nights of the last 3 they didn't come on until almost 1 am. Just keep refreshing and it will eventually switch to 60 days.

We're heading to the magical land August 3-10. We'll be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We are sooooo excited! We haven't purchased our tickets yet, but need to soon so we can book our FP+!

Congrats! I have stayed a couple of times WBC and will do so probably our next trip when we decide to do Disney. The resort is lovely the pools are nicer than Disney's IMHO and you can not beat the extra room. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

If you book at your 30 day window, will you report back about the choices that are available to you at 30 days. This is important to me because, I would like to know what I will be dealing with when I stay off site again. :rolleyes:

I am staying on site because my DBIL's are treating us to my bucket list resort AKV.:thumbsup2

54 days!!! Time to start obsessing over my Be Our Guest FP I guess.

And, even better, 3 more days of school!! This is the year that just won't end. I am beyond exhaustion...almost to hysteria! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter