*****Official August 2014 Thread - PART DEUX****

8 days to go and hubby woke up with a toothache :sick: went to dentist and he needs an extraction...on antibiotics now. Plus we have a wedding this weekend. My poor guy :headache:

One week, baby!!:cheer2::cheer2: Last night I looked at last years MNSSHP parade/show times and am going to come up with a rough plan. Didn't think we'd be meeting any characters except a couple after the Villians show, but now DS8 says he wants to meet Jack & Sally! I'm so glad he still wants to meet characters, just didn't think I had to do 45 minutes on a character line this trip!!

So Today is travel day!

We leave today, and I am so excited that I woke up t 3:30am... and now its just after 5:00am, and I am still awake, and excited so I am posting.

Craziness, I didn't have to get up until 7am for reference.

Ack, can't believe today is here.

Off to do a Mommy and Me pedi/mani combo at the spa, and then pick my DW up at noon, and we drive down to Seattle.

SO EXCITED! Did I mention that?

:cheer2::cool1::dance3:

Wishing I could leave a day early. It's still only Wednesday and needs to be Saturday!

I am so antsy to get driving down there! It stinks knowing it's only 3 hours. Tempting to take a day trip to get me through haha!

Late to this party, but no better time than the present to start celebrating! One week and several hours until the journey down there begins! SOOOO STOKED, I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! :hyper:

I am the king of procrastination, so I'll pack eventually... okay the night/early morning hours before I leave. Probably for the best because if I packed any sooner I would already be out the door! :rotfl:

Days are spent dreaming of the trip, watching Disney movies, listening to park music, DisBoard searching, YouTube watching... anything to basically keep me from getting in my car right now... CAN'T WAIT! :drive:

One week out! Finally!! We'll be at the CR, garden wing standard. I don't mind the standard--I'm bracing for parking lot view shock, lol--because level is what got us our deep discount. Just hoping we'll get ground level as requested, because DS-5 is a climber and I'm afraid of what he'd do in a room with the faux-balcony...

We have NO plans for our first day, just get there, hope it doesn't rain all day, and chill. Friday starts the big stuff--CRT 8:05 a.m.; Sunday more big stuff Pirates League 2:30 p.m., BOG 4:15 p.m.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait! Got DS-5 and DD-5 new Disney pajamas as a surprise when we get there; and ordered a yellow backpack cooler from Floral & Gifts, personalized, and some small goodies, nothing over the top. Oh yeah, a set of MM wine glasses for me!

Plan for Blizzard Beach on Sat. weather permitting; date night if California Grill while DS-17 watches the little ones!

I started a thread last month about homespun room meals that we're going to do--everybody had such great input. I'm definitely not into frittering money on half-eaten in between meals when we're paying big bucks for the ADRs we were able to make.

I have ADRs for Chef Mickey's on departure date, for 11 a.m., and not sure we'll need another character meal... That'll be one I cancel if anything.

Yea!!:thumbsup2

We fly out Saturday and 4 of the 7 people in my office have gotten some sort of 24 hour bug. I'm freaking out and washing my hands as much as possible! I refuse to get sick!!!

Safe travels everyone! :goodvibes

I am sitting poolside at POFQ and it is bleeping hot!!!!! :) I'm not complaining though. Strangely enough it has not rained since Saturday. This has been the sunniest August we've had down here in five years. :cool1:

Safe travels everyone! :goodvibes

I am sitting poolside at POFQ and it is bleeping hot!!!!! :) I'm not complaining though. Strangely enough it has not rained since Saturday. This has been the sunniest August we've had down here in five years. :cool1:

I hope the rain continues to hold off! We'll be there in.......5 days!!!:cheer2:

Hope you're enjoying your trip:thumbsup2

26 Hours until our flight takes off and I'm still not finished packing. Of course I'd probably be done by now if I got off the computer.

I LEAVE TOMORROW!

Packing and cleaning the house today! I hope it goes by quickly and that I can actually sleep!

:mickeyjum :figment: :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter