• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*****Official August 2014 Thread - PART DEUX****

Time is going by WAY too slowly! I'm dying for it to be the 23rd already.

Managed to get SDMT FP (2 overlapping, amazingly. Just in case I decide to be brave. I'll probably cancel mine though), still hunting for a second A&E. Oh the joys of FP+.

Tiaras have shipped and will be here Tuesday, so we are ready for our MK day. Costumes are ready for Villans, just have to get them into garment bags. Now to figure out what to wear to MK! Wish it wasn't so hard to look decent in the heat!

TOMORROW! We go tomorrow!

Taxi to the station is booked for the morning, I'm nearly all packed (just the last minute stuff I can't pack yet left to go), house is looking respectable, we've done our online check-in... oh my word! This is really happening!! :D

TOMORROW! We go tomorrow!

Taxi to the station is booked for the morning, I'm nearly all packed (just the last minute stuff I can't pack yet left to go), house is looking respectable, we've done our online check-in... oh my word! This is really happening!! :D

Have a fun and safe trip! So exciting! We for sure must say Hello if we see eachother at Villans! :goodvibes

And................we're in SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!:banana::banana:

9 days to go!! Finally started packing yesterday:thumbsup2 I know it seems like I have time, but whenever I wait until the last few days something always comes up and then I end up rushing at the last minute.

Kids are getting excited about MNSSHP too, which makes me even MORE excited:maleficen:hmghost:

I wondered why I wasn't getting notifications for the thread, then I discovered the new one.

6 days to go! I'm scrambling trying to get things packed for our trip as well as my kids stuff packed for their week with my sister. It's finally starting to hit me that I've never been away from my kids for more than 2 days and this time it will be for 7 days. I'm sure we'll have a great time but I'm a little worried that everywhere I look I'm going to think of the fun they could be having if they were with us.

Back to packing for me.

Time is going by WAY too slowly! I'm dying for it to be the 23rd already. Managed to get SDMT FP (2 overlapping, amazingly. Just in case I decide to be brave. I'll probably cancel mine though), still hunting for a second A&E. Oh the joys of FP+. Tiaras have shipped and will be here Tuesday, so we are ready for our MK day. Costumes are ready for Villans, just have to get them into garment bags. Now to figure out what to wear to MK! Wish it wasn't so hard to look decent in the heat!
Me too! 23rd can't come soon enough!! I always have a hard time figuring out what to wear cause it's so darn HOT!! And u know I'm a jersey girl and jersey girls always have to look their best!

I'm so excited for everyone who is getting closer to their trips!!!

We've been home for 5 days and I am in MAJOR withdrawls. Dh says we can go back sooner rather than later, so I've set my ticker for the same week next year :laughing:

All packed now, apart from the usual last minute bits. Nearly time to think about bed here and in the morning, we're on our way!

I though the old thread just got quiet cause everyone was already in Disney until I found this new one.

:banana: Single digit dance!!! 9 Days!!!! :banana:

Even more excited now! Mail just came and the tiaras I ordered for our Princess day just came in! They are SO sparkly. I'm really excited now!

If you see two twenty somethings running about the Magic Kingdom on the 24th in Tiaras... Don't worry that's just us enjoying the holiday we invented. We are also contemplating getting celebration buttons for "never growing up" :cool1:

We are normal, I swear.

I totally missed our single digits day and holy cow we're at 5 days!!! I cleaned out my suitcase and have been slowly throwing things in it while also trying to pack up our apartment at the same time. I have so much to do this week and I'm hoping that will make it go by that much faster!!
We're so closeeee!

Woof it's been a while since I've been active. Sorry about that! Since I got back from Disney we left almost immediately to head up to Maine for my cousin's wedding and we just got back from that late last night.

I haven't started my TR yet (I plan on at least starting to write it tonight) but I do have all my pictures (minus food and selfies) up on flickr for your viewing pleasure: https://www.flickr.com/photos/122062504@N04/

I also wanted to send some major thanks to everyone who has been sending me good karma/prayers/good vibes all summer. It finally paid off! As of this afternoon I signed my contract for the school year to teach 7th grade ELA at the school I had subbed a couple years ago. I loved this school/the kids/the department and I'm so thankful to be going back.

I'm about to cancel a BBB appointment at MK for 8/25 at 1:20pm if anyone is interested. Will be calling in about 10 minutes.

Even more excited now! Mail just came and the tiaras I ordered for our Princess day just came in! They are SO sparkly. I'm really excited now! If you see two twenty somethings running about the Magic Kingdom on the 24th in Tiaras... Don't worry that's just us enjoying the holiday we invented. We are also contemplating getting celebration buttons for "never growing up" :cool1: We are normal, I swear.

So is that international princess day now?

If we see you, we will say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter