*****Official August 2014 Thread - PART DEUX****

just 4 days and we're coming :banana::banana:

I'm so excted
my suitcases are ready
my children are exited too,

3 more days until we leave! :banana:

We're taking a Disney planning break tonight to go see Mötley Crüe and Alice Cooper in concert. :rockband:

Thank you! Just the information I'm looking for. We are planning to do rope drop, take an afternoon break or a late lunch inside with AC and hit the parks most evenings. This is a whole new experience for us as we have gone to WDW in February, March, October (warmer then we had ever had), November and December.

You're welcome! When we went yesterday we left around 11:45 to hit the bus and got there about 12:10 or so (we did have to stop at Typhoon Lagoon first). We left at around 4 and both ways the buses weren't crowded, DTD was very manageable as well. We did get caught in a major down poor though, like buckets. We had our emergency ponchos with us and sandals on so we we okay but trying to get from T-Rex to WOD is quite far now with the construction.

We did EMH at MK last night, open until 2am, park virtually cleared out around 1. We got so much done! It was cool enough that I needed my sweat shirt, I'm always cold though!

Have fun on your trip!

So excited, it's getting close to August 23rd!

Today I am on a Frozen hunt. I'm behind on my Christmas shopping compared to where I normally am by now, and it is stressing me out. (weird, I know, but I am an aunt to 6 that needs to spread out the expense over a few months!). The target I went to yesterday looked to have restocked some frozen stuff recently and I got 3 things, and I am going to go check a different target by me today. Also hoping to pick up an Olaf pillow. Not planning on buying any Frozen stuff at WDW, too expensive. Hopefully I get lucky and find some things in stock today.

The whole 112 days went by so fast for me. Now I'm in the home stretch and it feels like everything is going by sooooo slow. Today was the first day that dragged!

4 more days!!! This is going to be a very long work week :) been packing all weekend and I think I am almost done.

3 more days until we leave! :banana:

We're taking a Disney planning break tonight to go see Mötley Crüe and Alice Cooper in concert. :rockband:

I know this is :offtopic: but AWESOME! We're seeing MC in Oct. for the 4th time ( and apparently the last if what they say is true :( ) but Alice isn't with them unfortunately.

Let me know how it is!!!!!!

5 days for us! Park backpack is almost packed and kids are all packed. Now to work on the adult stuff and snacks! My DH and DD11 are leaving thursday morning and driving from Wi. Then Saturday, I fly out with other DD11 and DS3.

3 more days until we leave! :banana: We're taking a Disney planning break tonight to go see Mötley Crüe and Alice Cooper in concert. :rockband:
Awesome! I'm a huge Crue fan!! We are actually missing their show in Camden on the 23rd we will be in Disney!! But luckily we r catching them in AC in October!

I know this is :offtopic: but AWESOME! We're seeing MC in Oct. for the 4th time ( and apparently the last if what they say is true :( ) but Alice isn't with them unfortunately. Let me know how it is!!!!!!
We r too! Seen them a bunch I times this is my first time to see Cooper! Where are you seeing them in October?

16 days!!!! 16 days!!! I can finally say the week after next I will be in Disney. :yay::yay::yay::yay: Going to start packing at the end of this week.

Ugh...I had a huge paragraph typed and I hit something on my new computer and lost it all! So here is a shorter reply to our trip since Saturday:
  • The humidity is not as bad as expected. Last night was so comfortable!
  • BOG lunch fastpass worked fine yesterday. I used link (never got email)
  • Rope drop is still a great way to avoid lines!
  • The 2nd viewing of Celebrate the Magic provides much lower crowds. You can sit up front by the castle. We sat in front of the partners statue right behind the reserved spot last night. Perfect!
  • First care centers are so helpful! DS 10 has a sore throat and they gave him motrin and a power ade to soothe it...alsotook his temp.
  • Dole whip floats are still my favorite snack:)

Today is our DHS day and we plan another swim day mid day.

I know this is :offtopic: but AWESOME! We're seeing MC in Oct. for the 4th time ( and apparently the last if what they say is true :( ) but Alice isn't with them unfortunately.

Let me know how it is!!!!!!

Awesome! I'm a huge Crue fan!! We are actually missing their show in Camden on the 23rd we will be in Disney!! But luckily we r catching them in AC in October!

Loved Alice last night!!! :love: Such stage presence! :worship:

Mötley Crüe was LOUD!!!!! :eek: My ears are still ringing. Well, actually it wasn't really the band that got to me, it was a lady's constant shrill scream behind me. She was obviously a HUGE fan!!! :rotfl:

Ariane, who is replacing Alice when you go see the Crüe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter