**Official August 2011** Post your dates and resort!

Just got done changing a CV shaft in the car, and recharging the AC because it's way too hot to be driving to Florida without AC. The car is ready to go . . . I, on the other hand, am not. I still have packing to do, and I don't finish my last day of work until 10:00 pm Friday night.

I haven't done any packing and we leave tomorrow night! :scared1:

Guess I better get things in order and get my bum in gear, lol. :rolleyes1

:laundy:

Woo hoo - just need to get through the rest of work today, 3 hours of work tomorrow, running errands/finish packing on Saturday, and then on Sunday, we'll get up, have breakfast, do the final last-minute packing, get the house ready (take out trash, etc.), have a quick lunch and head to the airport. :banana:

You all are so close to your trips! I leave in August too, but I've still got 11 days to wait until I arrive! :eek:
However, just 6 more days of work... :woohoo:

Have fun everyone! Leaving at 6 am tomorrow for the Poly!!

:thumbsup2:cool1::woohoo::yay:

Hello to all the dis'ers that went/going to Disney this month.

This will be my last post until I get back from vacation on the 28th of August. Sorry I can't update this during the trip!

Have a great time and really enjoy it! I know I will be.:thumbsup2:grouphug:

Have fun everyone! It's hard to believe we have been home already from Disney a week! Just got home last Sunday and have a long time to wait to get back again!

Anyone keeping an eye on that trouble maker Tropical Storm Irene? We are supposed to arrive Friday afternoon...Hope she will just go away.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter