***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

I'm wondering if on line check in will ruin any chances for room requests or magical upgrades. What should I do? Has anyone on here done online check in at WL and have gotten some magic?
Good question! I was planning on doing online check in for POP but I also have some room requests and I didn't even think that checking in online may effect things. Anyone have any help for us???

12 days until our red-eye flight!!!

So much to do between now and then (we are the crazies who are moving right now..... :rotfl: ), but can't wait to be on our way to visit friends and enjoy the HOT sun in the happiest place on Earth!!!

:goodvibes

I'm wondering if on line check in will ruin any chances for room requests or magical upgrades. What should I do? Has anyone on here done online check in at WL and have gotten some magic?

Good question! I was planning on doing online check in for POP but I also have some room requests and I didn't even think that checking in online may effect things. Anyone have any help for us???

Oh gees good questions!? I did online ck in already but was going to ask if there were upgrades available when we got there. I'd like a room close to the main pool, food and on the ground floor. Hm? I wonder now if I've ruined my chances? If either one of you finds an answer post it plz, thx!

Haven't done the online check-in yet but we have

ONE WEEK!!!!:cool1:

I'd love to hear if anyone has gotten any magic after online check in......still waiting to hear.....holding out......:goodvibes

Oh gees good questions!? I did online ck in already but was going to ask if there were upgrades available when we got there. I'd like a room close to the main pool, food and on the ground floor. Hm? I wonder now if I've ruined my chances? If either one of you finds an answer post it plz, thx!

I did online check in last night, we arrive on Wednesday. We already booked a preferred room at All STar Movies, but since my 19 year old niece decided to come after we had booked, she had to get her own room, so I really want our rooms to be connecting. There was no where to request that online, so after I did online check in I called to make sure our request was noted on both of our reservations. I guess all I can do now is cross my fingers until we get there!

I did online check in last night, we arrive on Wednesday. We already booked a preferred room at All STar Movies, but since my 19 year old niece decided to come after we had booked, she had to get her own room, so I really want our rooms to be connecting. There was no where to request that online, so after I did online check in I called to make sure our request was noted on both of our reservations. I guess all I can do now is cross my fingers until we get there!

Thx maybe we just have to wait until we get there to find out??

Leaving in T-8hrs.:woohoo: This will probably be my last post until we come back in 12 days. Good bye all :wave2:

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

OMG! I'm hooked!:yay:
AKL was AMAZING - the building, the food, the CMs, all fantastic. Having zebras and giraffes greet me every morning didn't hurt!

We did NOT to online check-in b/c we couldn't - we booked thru Expedia. When we got there around 12, they gave us a room, and it took me a minute to realize it was a 2Q, not the 1K we paid for! Also, I'd called in requests and none were honored. So we went down to the desk with our printout, and after a bit we were moved to a K room on Arusha, Zebra trail (which was what I'd asked for!)

It was HOT HOT HOT - heat index up to 110. But we coped and took afternoon breaks when we were absolutely sweated-out.:sick:

Time to start planning 2012~~~!:rolleyes1

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

OMG! I'm hooked!:yay:
AKL was AMAZING - the building, the food, the CMs, all fantastic. Having zebras and giraffes greet me every morning didn't hurt!

We did NOT to online check-in b/c we couldn't - we booked thru Expedia. When we got there around 12, they gave us a room, and it took me a minute to realize it was a 2Q, not the 1K we paid for! Also, I'd called in requests and none were honored. So we went down to the desk with our printout, and after a bit we were moved to a K room on Arusha, Zebra trail (which was what I'd asked for!)

It was HOT HOT HOT - heat index up to 110. But we coped and took afternoon breaks when we were absolutely sweated-out.:sick:

Time to start planning 2012~~~!:rolleyes1

Sounds like u had a ton of fun..i want to stay in akl for our next trip..how was it? U seem to really like it...any other details about the lodge would be great...I leave myself in 3 days....

that TR made me just get even more giddy!! Now I know what to pack and everything. Glad youre trip was awesome!! Have fun planning the next one:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter