***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

Add me!! We are going next Saturday!!! :cool1: Just booked our room, waiting on ariline tickets to makes sure DH can get the time off, but its at 99% sure right now. We are not sure if we are coming back on wed or thur yet I will know by the end of the day.

So tentatively 8/20-8/26 staying at All Star Sports

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

2 More days!
And not even packed yet!

Me either! Some things are but hubby still is not. Truck sits outside with no oil in it because he can't remove the filter! House is a disaster and I have some Dis friends coming to visit for the first time tonight! :eek: Fun, fun. fun.

Here's one thing I thought I'd never say...

C'MON MONDAY!!!! GET HERE!:rotfl:

I still have to clean the house, as my MIL is house/dog sitting. Packing is at a standstill until laundry is done. Tomorrow is last shopping for misc. items. This AM trying to separate "carry-on stuff" from "packed stuff" and "stuff for park bag" within "carryon", as we get in at 10:30 and plan to go to MK that aft - who knows when we'll see our bags.

Only 4 days! :thumbsup2

So excited. Packed my clothes, just waiting on DBF to finish his laundry and pack. We have a crazy busy weekend. I can't wait! But then I will have to come home and head back to college.:surfweb:

We are in the same boat as you....we are moving this weekend and then a week and a half later we will be heading to Disney World!! I am just wanting to get the moving part done with!!!

Maybe we will be there at the same time?? :)

"Leaving on a jet plane"" for sunny Florida tomorrow (Tampa for a few days)...:yay::yay:
We'll be at Disney on Monday...Free Dining starts Tuesday 8/17-8/24 !!!:cool1::banana::cool1:

Just did the majority of of the packing. Sunday night after the last load of laundry I will finish up and be ready to leave bright and early for the airport Monday morning!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm arriving the same day! Wondering the same thing. Would love to hear back from anyone who has returned home.

We must all be thinking alike! Arriving on TUESDAY and I can not wait! For some reason...this weekend is dragging! And I'm already not sleeping very well cuz I'm too excitied! :)

Same here!! I have so much left to do, I haven't even begun packing! Between my job and classes, packing seems l like lightyears away!! Oh well, just 3 more days!!

Just did the majority of of the packing. Sunday night after the last load of laundry I will finish up and be ready to leave bright and early for the airport Monday morning!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ditto EXACTLY! Picked up the last little things, now all that awaits is laundry tomorrow for last minute packing. YAY!:dance3::dance3::woohoo::woohoo:

We leave on Tuesday also and I have SO MUCH LEFT TO DO!! DD and I packed all the "Disney Stuff" yesterday- misty fans, ponchos, room snacks, park snacks, ziplocks, glow sticks, etc.- and she has all her clothes laid out but I am nowhere close. Today I have to finish homeschooling documentation to be turned into the high school on Monday, as well as clean house and grocery shop because tomorrow is DH's 50th birthday :bday: and we are having a group over to celebrate. I also need to finish hemming two pairs of shorts or I will do WDW in two pairs for a 9 day trip!!! Monday will be my all-out maniacal packing day, including check-in for flights and making a baggage payment. We are outa-here by 4:30 am Tuesday, leaving on a 6am flight from BGR-LGA-ATL-MCO. I am hoping to be seated at 50's Prime Time by 6pm, enjoying my fried chicken with all of my cuzzins!!

THREE DAYS LEFT TO GO!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::cheer2::yay:party:

I'm arriving the same day! Wondering the same thing. Would love to hear back from anyone who has returned home.

Wow.... another group with a Tuesday arrival here.... packing in progress...

Back to the original question, I am sure there will be a spike in attendance with the start of free dining.

Everyone make sure to wear your green DISBoard ears sign...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter