***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

We still have 18 days to go....but the time is passing pretty quickly because we are also moving right now. Oh, the joys of packing, moving, and unpacking right before getting an a plane to WDW!

:scared1:

Bless you! I HATE moving and can't imagine taking a big trip right after. You are Da Wo-man!:worship: GL!

6 days 11 hours until Jet Blue leaves Boston for MCO.:thumbsup2:banana::thumbsup2

The kids princess:princess:had dinner tonight ( room service provided by me ) on my bed while watching Disney movies. They want to try room service at AKL $$$:scared1:

Can't wait for my first Zebra Dome.

6 days 11 hours until Jet Blue leaves Boston for MCO.:thumbsup2:banana::thumbsup2

The kids princess:princess:had dinner tonight ( room service provided by me ) on my bed while watching Disney movies. They want to try room service at AKL $$$:scared1:

Can't wait for my first Zebra Dome.

great idea! I also am lusting after our first ZDs

Actually room service prices for breakfast aren't too outrageous. Hopefully you'll have a Savannah View room, and then I would say splurge at least one morning. It will be cooler (relatively) in the a.m. and the animals should be around. Nice to read the paper with a cup of coffee on the balcony and slowly gear up for the day. We really enjoyed our stay at AKL, but we got a terrific rate at the CR, so this time next week we will be celebrating my daughter's tenth birthday in style!
Have fun...:cool2:

3 days!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::yay::yay::yay:

I started putting my stuff in, DH will soon.

Biggest stress is packing the other "stuff" - which seems like a lot!! :eek:
:cutie:

Agreed. Trying not to forget anything is a big pain. (My hubby has yet to pack too.) Not sure where you are staying but if it's at a value make sure you bring your own toilet paper! So not kidding. It's the worst tissue ever made!

Bless you! I HATE moving and can't imagine taking a big trip right after. You are Da Wo-man!:worship: GL!

Ha! Thanks ;)

At least we will be done with moving BEFORE we leave...and then once we get back home we can concentrate on decorating our new place. Kind of like "out with the old and in with the new..."

:wizard:

Ha! Thanks ;)

At least we will be done with moving BEFORE we leave...and then once we get back home we can concentrate on decorating our new place. Kind of like "out with the old and in with the new..."

:wizard:

We are in the same boat as you....we are moving this weekend and then a week and a half later we will be heading to Disney World!! I am just wanting to get the moving part done with!!!

We're leaving in just 3 days :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Prepurchased my photopass today, got most of our clothes packed, and gave the car a good cleaning. I hope to finish packing the last of the clothes tomorrow, and finish up with the car. Friday I'll pack the bags into the trunk, which is no small feat, since we'll have five people packed for a 16 day trip and we're going in a Honda Accord. That's going to be one full trunk haha.

Then it's to bed early so we can get on the road Saturday morning around 5:30. We'll be driving from New York to Manning South Carolina that day. It's a long drive. We're hoping to make the hotel by 8:00 or so. Last year we left a bit later, and didn't get there until after 11:00. I don't want a repeat this year.

We are going to have 5 people in a Ford 500, so I hear ya :laughing: One is my DD5 so she will be in the car seat, I already called a front seat :rotfl: We are leaving Northern NJ next Saturday around 2 or 3am (hopefully closer to 2) and hope to make it to Kingsland, GA by 7 or 8pm, but I'm expecting anything since it's the first time we are driving this far!!

We leave next Saturday and I took off next Thursday just to clean my house and pack :rotfl:

Actually room service prices for breakfast aren't too outrageous. Hopefully you'll have a Savannah View room, and then I would say splurge at least one morning. It will be cooler (relatively) in the a.m. and the animals should be around. Nice to read the paper with a cup of coffee on the balcony and slowly gear up for the day. Have fun...:cool2:

Great Idea! I think we will surprise the kids.

tlcslp

We are soooooooo excited too. I don't know how to double quote.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter