***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

We're leaving in just 3 days :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Prepurchased my photopass today, got most of our clothes packed, and gave the car a good cleaning. I hope to finish packing the last of the clothes tomorrow, and finish up with the car. Friday I'll pack the bags into the trunk, which is no small feat, since we'll have five people packed for a 16 day trip and we're going in a Honda Accord. That's going to be one full trunk haha.

Then it's to bed early so we can get on the road Saturday morning around 5:30. We'll be driving from New York to Manning South Carolina that day. It's a long drive. We're hoping to make the hotel by 8:00 or so. Last year we left a bit later, and didn't get there until after 11:00. I don't want a repeat this year.

Prepurchased my photopass today,

five people packed for a 16 day trip and we're going in a Honda Accord.

QUOTE]

Oh No! I forgot about Photopass. Do you have the link to pre-order??

5 ppl in a Honda Accord :scared1:

I thought I was brave driving with 2 boys under 6! In a truck! I think you're braver then me :lmao: We leave in 10 days, arriving in 12!! I'm so not ready!! :scared1:

10 days til I get on that plane...then 12 til i'm at the world! Still gotta clean and pack....DH won't get the suitcases out of the attic for me..he said why do you need them this early...HUH!?!?!? I said I have to pack for 3 people who are going to be away for 16 days! DUH! :confused:

OMG I feel the same way! We leave in 10 days arrive at WDW in 12 and I dont even have a packing list yet or the luggage bags out!!! I'm packing for 4 for 11 days. YIKES!:scared1: I need to get crackin' on that! I have been cleaning tho like a mad lady! I even cleaned and washed out the frig :lmao:

Prepurchased my photopass today,

five people packed for a 16 day trip and we're going in a Honda Accord.

QUOTE]

Oh No! I forgot about Photopass. Do you have the link to pre-order??

5 ppl in a Honda Accord :scared1:

I thought I was brave driving with 2 boys under 6! In a truck! I think you're braver then me :lmao: We leave in 10 days, arriving in 12!! I'm so not ready!! :scared1:

Here you go!

Photopass Preorder

We're doing the single digit dance!! Woohoo!!! 9 days til we leave and 10 til we get to the World!!:cool1::banana::banana::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I don't know how many more sleeps it is for me :confused3 since I work 3rd shift and I won't sleep after work on the morning we leave... sure hope I can sleep on that plane:confused::scared1:

Any who, 9days til we leave !!!!!:yay:

:cheer2::woohoo:Leaving on Saturday, August 14 !!! 2 More Days !!!:yay:
My Kids are doing the HAPPY DANCE !!!!:banana::banana:
Driving from NY and stopping at Disney's hilton Head Resort for 2 Days !
Then.....10 FULL DAYS OF DISNEY BLISS !!!!!:cheer2::woohoo::cheer2:

Leaving tomorrow!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It was killing me, but I had to wait until last Sunday to start packing. This trip is a surprise for DD and I waited until she'd gone to her grandparents' house for a few days before dragging out the suitcases.

We can not wait to get back for free dining. It's only been 8 months but it feels like a lifetime ago. If any of my old Dis friends are going at the same time or if new ones want to meet up send me a private message! We'll be there for two exciting weeks! :woohoo:

WOOHOO!! Just check the weather (again) and it just keeps getting better and better. Highs are 89-91 for next week; and that sure beats the 110 with a heat index here in Illinois.

3 days!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::yay::yay::yay:

Started packing -DS is about done, but we're deciding whether to bring his nebulizer or not. We haven't used it since Dec, but with the heat/humidity/other plants...??? We hadn't used it in a year back then either, so we're on the fence.:confused3

I started putting my stuff in, DH will soon.

Biggest stress is packing the other "stuff" - which seems like a lot!! :eek:

Got some Mickey heads today - just enough for a few greens on the door and other colors to mix in. I'm a newbie - don't want to go crazy! :cutie:

We still have 18 days to go....but the time is passing pretty quickly because we are also moving right now. Oh, the joys of packing, moving, and unpacking right before getting an a plane to WDW!

:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter