• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

Has anyone heard the rumors about TSM being refurbished in August starting the 15th?
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=564780
I will be so sad!! I still haven't gotten to ride that yet.

What does TSM stand for? Toy Story mania? Isn't that a newer ride? Why would it need to be refurbished already :confused:

At least Space Mtn will be open :) That was closed last year when we went and the kids were so bummed!

What does TSM stand for? Toy Story mania? Isn't that a newer ride? Why would it need to be refurbished already :confused:

It will be down for a couple of weeks for an update to add new characters from Toy Story 3. Sadly, those 2 weeks cover the entirety of my trip :headache:

We are going in August! We're staying at WL 8/13-8/19. This is our first trip!

I heard about TSM, and I have been planning for months for that to be our first ride on our first day. I got really lucky that we will have one day at DHS before TSM will close. So it will still be our first ride, but I'm sure the line will be longer. We'll be there at RD and my plan is for DH and boys to head to Star Wars to get in line for Jedi training while I take all our tickets and go get TSM fast passes.

I need to get a new ticker so I can see my count down!

Aug 4 - Aug 10: POR
Meeting up with DD who will be doing the College Program!

August 1-6, 2010

Staying at Caribean Beach Resort

Kid free, 14th anniversary, and the honeymoon we never had

Count us in.........we will be there from 8/20 to 8/29 staying at AKL.........yeah! can't wait a long over due vacation for me and my son! :thumbsup2 (now I need to make my ticker)

August 12th - 20th. Switched from AKL, to POR, to POP! Hope we won't be disappointed. To me, any trip to DW is a great trip!

August 12th - 20th. Switched from AKL, to POR, to POP! Hope we won't be disappointed. To me, any trip to DW is a great trip!

We've never stayed at AKL but I can tell you we've stayed at POR twice, POFQ once and Pop twice and we prefer Pop over both Port Orleans Resorts! Hope you like it! :)

Updated threw here :)

Anyone else anxiously awaiting discounts to be released? I am REALLY hoping for free dining. I booked us at CSR anticipating free dining, but if not I may have to switch to a value. I can get the 40% military rate, but free dining works out to a much better deal for my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter