***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

We (me, DH, DS 12 & DS 10) will be at POP from August 21 - 28. What will I be celebrating - hoping to be cancer free by then (currently in the middle of chemo treatments :sad1:).
Just keep thinking about your great vacation plans--I have had chemo and
it's not fun, but you do come out on the other side!:wizard:

:goodvibesHappy to be at AKL Aug 14-19! Hoping for free dining. Does anyone know if we can get free dining (if offered) AND the $750 gift card?

:goodvibesHappy to be at AKL Aug 14-19! Hoping for free dining. Does anyone know if we can get free dining (if offered) AND the $750 gift card?

I doubt it. They don't usually combine discounts. Only one. We have free dining that we booked back in August last summer.

Hi how is everyone? Getting some planning done? We decided to just go with the pin I was sent for room only and not wait for FD, the wait was killing me, haha. So we changed our resort from POR to BC CL, and I relly excited to stay there!

I just booked for the first week of August. My husband and I are taking our three daughters - we're staying @ the Poly!
I can't wait b/c we haven't been since the older two girls were one and two - so it's like they haven't even been!
I'll be making ADRs over the next week, and I can't wait to read about everyone else's plans!
Have fun :)
k

Sorry, I'll post my above message in a format you can copy and paste!

5inwonderland 8/1-8/7 Polynesian with 3 daughters (7,6,4) and a hubby!

:yay:

Sorry, I'll post my above message in a format you can copy and paste!

5inwonderland 8/1-8/7 Polynesian with 3 daughters (7,6,4) and a hubby!

:yay:

We'll see you there. You recongnzie my son and me because he'll be the cute 1 year old running through the grounds laughing as I chase after him.

We're planning our trip for Augsut 23 - 29 at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We are celebrating my son's 2nd birthday!

Woo hoo... Party at POR in Aug!!!!
TBdisneyMC~8/13-8/23~POR
Kpgriswold~8/15-8/25~POR~Grand Gathering!
JOCAmom~8/15-8/20~POR
GoofyMomInOhio~8/15-8/22~POR~9th Trip!
D&DDisney~8/15-8/20~POR
Tomh~8/15-8/28~POR
Alice-in-wonder~8/15-8/20~POR~Celebrating B-Day's, Anniversary & 1st Visit!

5.gif

:banana: I can't wait!! It will be an awesome party! :banana:

Going 27th August til 10th Sept

Far too excited! :cheer2:

Paid my balance off in full yesterday, ESTA done, insurance done, now save save save!!!!!
:rotfl:

MNSSHP is supposed to start on the first Friday in Sept which is the 3rd.

Since last year they offered free dining with Bounceback it is expected they will offer free dining to everyone. The question will be if values only get the quick service plan or not.

That will be AWESOME! I can't wait to find out. We already have dinner ressies that night in Magic Kingdom as well. MNSSHP is something my kids have always wanted to do, but we have never been able to take them out of school to go. I will be so happy if it is the 3rd!

Going 27th August til 10th Sept

Far too excited! :cheer2:

Paid my balance off in full yesterday, ESTA done, insurance done, now save save save!!!!!
:rotfl:

Wow, thats awesome you have it paid off already! You don't even want to KNOW how much I still owe :eek: We are going on a cruise next month and all my money has been going into that and I've put Disney on the back burner for now, so when I get back from the cruise I am going to have to make a few HUGE payments to get it paid off by July. We'll be eating PB&J for a month :rotfl2:

I can't wait to pay my balance off! I did go and get some gift cards at our Walgreens for the kids' Easter baskets. Aug seems so far away!

Updated threw here :)

We changed our dates and now are going 8/16-8/30. (was 8/21-9/4) School starts here 9/2 this year so I had to change our dates :rolleyes:

Good thing is now I will be at WDW ON my 30th B-Day which is Aug 19th! :cool1:

My new dining ressie's since changing my dates :thumbsup2

8/16 Dinner CM 8:10 pm (I wanted an earlier one so I'll keep trying)
8/17 Dinner 50's PTC 7:35 pm
8/18 Breakfast O'Hana's 9:30 am
8/19 Dinner Plaza 7:10 pm (my b-day)
8/20 Breakfast Akershus 9:20 am
8/21 Dinner R&C 7:10 pm
8/22 BBB 8:30 am, then lunch CRT 11:50am
8/23 Boma 6:25 pm
8/24 Tusker House Donalds Safari Breakfast 8:35 am
8/25 Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:15 pm
8/26 Mama Melrose 3:50 pm (Fantasmic Package)
8/27 1900 Park Fare Breakfast 9:25 am
Dinner Sci Fi 7pm
8/28 LeCellier 6:10 pm
8/29 LTT Dinner 6:10 pm
8/30 Leave

My new dining ressie's since changing my dates :thumbsup2

8/16 Dinner CM 8:10 pm (I wanted an earlier one so I'll keep trying)
8/17 Dinner 50's PTC 7:35 pm
8/18 Breakfast O'Hana's 9:30 am
8/19 Dinner Plaza 7:10 pm (my b-day)
8/20 Breakfast Akershus 9:20 am
8/21 Dinner R&C 7:10 pm
8/22 BBB 8:30 am, then lunch CRT 11:50am
8/23 Boma 6:25 pm
8/24 Tusker House Donalds Safari Breakfast 8:35 am
8/25 Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:15 pm
8/26 Mama Melrose 3:50 pm (Fantasmic Package)
8/27 1900 Park Fare Breakfast 9:25 am
Dinner Sci Fi 7pm
8/28 LeCellier 6:10 pm
8/29 LTT Dinner 6:10 pm
8/30 Leave

We'll be at 50's at 6:30 on the same day! We may see you when we are leaving!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter