***Official August 2010 Thread!! Come Join Us In The Countdown!*****

pixiedust::shamrock:Animal Kingdom Lodge, here we come! Aug 13-19. All ADR's are booked and can't wait. Celebrating DS's high school graduation--lucky kid!:teacher:

Count us in!! Aug 6-14, staying offsite at the Caribe Royale (hotel where my Grandma will be attending a convention, and we are tagging along!). First trip for my kids :)

We'll be there Aug. 1-8 for our 8th anniversary. Staying at AKL. I'm so excited.
Just planned our ADRs this week! :)

I'm just hoping that nothing prevents us from going...money, money, money.

Hi! I just noticed we'll be at AKL the same week!

We're going July 30-August 7!

Maybe we'll see you there! :)

Count us in!! Aug 6-14, staying offsite at the Caribe Royale (hotel where my Grandma will be attending a convention, and we are tagging along!). First trip for my kids :)[/QUOTE

We stayed there last summer, loved it. We would def stay there again. Kids loved the pool, it had a nice water slide

I updated everyone threw here :thumbsup2
If your information is incorrect or I missed you please post or pm me and I'll get it fixed. Sorry for the delay updating. My entire house came down with the Flu :(

If your information is incorrect or I missed you please post or pm me and I'll get it fixed. Sorry for the delay updating. My entire house came down with the Flu :(

You missed me, I was on page 9.

Ctlinscott~7/31-8/07~Poly~DS1 1st Trip!!

Hi Heather! Thanks for adding me to the list. But I realized I put the wrong starting date in my original post!:rolleyes1

I'll be there from the 25th-1st, not the 28th-1st!:laughing:Sorry!

And I hope your family is feeling better!

THanks for starting the thread.

Jamoky~08/28-09/04 @ BLT~ 17th Anniversary...bringing the kids:)

My soon-to-be husband and I are honeymooning in Disney World in August. Strangely enough, we've invited our whole family to join us there. There will be roughly 20 of us down there to celebrate!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

DisAlicia22~8/22-8/29~Beach Club~Our Honeymoon!

:banana::banana::cool1::cloud9:

This will be our second vistit. Our first was last summer and we loved it! So this year we are going August 13th thru 18th and staying at the Contemporary and we also got the deluxe dining plan!!

I am so excited, I don't know how I am going to wait for 5 months!!

We'll be back for free dining - yay!

triplejen~8/24-9/4~Caribbean Beach Resort~Can't wait!

I'm thinking of extending the trip to the 4th because I am hoping that the MNSSHP will start on 9/3. For the past 2 summers we've gone down for a trip the last week of August going into September, and both times we ended up leaving only a day or two before they started the MNSSHP. The decorations look so great, and I really want to stay for it this time!

Edited to add: We did decide to stay until the 4th! Yay! I called last night, and I'm so happy!

I think I got missed (although maybe I am just missing it!!)

Serling126- 8/6-8/14- offsite- 1st visit for the kids!

We'll be there from August 14 - 21. We won't be staying at a resort but will be off site and staying at Windor Hills. Huge family vacation (14 of us). My mom (1st time going) said that she's more excited than the kids...and so am I!

Woo hoo... Party at POR in Aug!!!!
TBdisneyMC~8/13-8/23~POR
Kpgriswold~8/15-8/25~POR~Grand Gathering!
JOCAmom~8/15-8/20~POR
GoofyMomInOhio~8/15-8/22~POR~9th Trip!
D&DDisney~8/15-8/20~POR
Tomh~8/15-8/28~POR
Alice-in-wonder~8/15-8/20~POR~Celebrating B-Day's, Anniversary & 1st Visit!

5.gif

Updated threw here :)

Does anyone have any news on when MNNSHP is starting?

I can't wait to hear if they release free dining :cool1:

MNSSHP is supposed to start on the first Friday in Sept which is the 3rd.

Since last year they offered free dining with Bounceback it is expected they will offer free dining to everyone. The question will be if values only get the quick service plan or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter