Official August 2009 thread!

We're doing a split stay for the first time!!! Aug 10-14 at Allstar Sports and Aug 14-15 at Animal Kingdom:cool1:

We'll be there from 8/24 - 9/1. Our first split stay - BWV until 8/29 and AKL Concierge until 9/1. Can't wait!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

COUNT ME IN!!!
Split stay 8/7-8/14 at the POP and 8/14-8/18 at the CBR.
30 days as of today:cool1:

Just found this thread, and just booked our 2nd trip for this year! We'll be staying at POP August 24th through Sept. 1st! Just back from a 9 day stay at CSR, and ready for another great trip!

I will be there in August with my husband, 18 month old son, sister and her family, brother and his girlfriend, and my parents. 11 of us total.
August 2-7. The 7th is my 30th birthday. I absolutely cannot wait. All I do every day is read my disney books and look at disney stuff online! The funny thing is.... the whole family vacation started out as a Wisconsin Dells trip....but my mom got an email from Disney about a month ago... and we changed our plans!!!! Thanks mom and dad! We'll be staying at GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter