Official AUGUST 2008 CODES to be posted here please!!:)

The AP rate that is out now is $25 off of values & $50 off of moderates. AP rates go by $ amount, not percentage. I am not sure if GP rates are the same way.

I have POR booked for 10 nights & saved $500 off rack rate :thumbsup2

Anyone know if AP discount is 25%???

Pixie Dust for 30% off!!!!!!!Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

huh I see there is still no code..:( I could really use something, Bummer! Still keeping my fingers crossed and praying that the discount included deluxe resorts

I'm waiting along with everyone else, though I am booked with a 30% off pin code already. Is there hope for a package deal that will be better than 30% off of room only? Probably not, but I haven't given up hope yet!

Hmmmm I think Disney should give us for making us wait soooooooo long :rotfl: a 50% off discount code for all rooms for all resorts for all of august, and free park tickets with free park hopper and water park n more opition :thumbsup2 I could live with that! :lmao:

I'm waiting along with everyone else, though I am booked with a 30% off pin code already. Is there hope for a package deal that will be better than 30% off of room only? Probably not, but I haven't given up hope yet!

I highly doubt the code will be more than 30% off for values, but it might be at the other resorts. It depends on how they do the code. If they do percentages, I don't see anything more than 30% since the value rate for APs comes out to less than 30%. BUT if they do discounts off the price like they did for APs, it could come out to more than 30%.

Basically look at the AP discounts and you can figure that a general public discount will be slightly more money than that.

The AP discount for the Mods is $99 instead of $145 so maybe the general public code would be $109 or $105.

My guess is it will be out the 27th...

It says book by July 27th...
check in by September 27th...

Maybe it will be released Friday June 27th...

The AP discount for the Mods is $99 instead of $145 so maybe the general public code would be $109 or $105.

Did you guys see the Expedia thread? Mods are $109. I am sooo smart! ::yes::

The code hasn't actually been released, but I bet you we'll see this price as a general public code in the next day or so.

Copied from the other thread: (BTW everyone is reporting that this is NOT working yet.)

Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels from $69
between August 3 and September 27*
Stay amidst the magic! Choose a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, and you'll also enjoy special guest benefits, including Extra Magic Hours and complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks, water parks, and more. Plus, Disney's Magical Express Service provides complimentary airport transportation and luggage handling. Book on Expedia and save.

Book by July 27; travel between August 3 and September 27, 2008*

Enjoy the magic and thrills of Walt Disney World® Resort from just $69 per night

Disney's All-Star Music Resort from $69
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort from $69
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort from $69
Disney's Pop Century Resort from $69
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside from $109
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort from $109
Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter from $109
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort from $109
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa from $309
Disney's Contemporary Resort from $194
Disney's BoardWalk Inn from $249
Disney's Wilderness Lodge from $149
Disney's Polynesian Resort from $264
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge from $149
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa from $179
Disney's Beach Club Resort from $249
Disney's Yacht Club Resort from $249
Disney's Beach Club Villas from $219
Disney's Old Key West Resort from $179
Disney's BoardWalk Villas from from $219
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground from $209

Terms and conditions:
*Special Savings offer applies for arrivals August 3rd–September 27th. Travel must be booked by July 27th. Room categories eligible for the special offer will include the words summer special in the title. Offer subject to availability; advance reservations required. Valid theme park ticket and Resort I.D. required for Extra Magic Hours benefit. Black out dates and other restrictions apply. Not valid with any other hotel discount or promotion. Subject to change without notice. As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: ©Disney

I have a ressie for 8/11-8/18 at AKL savannah view. I am using a 30 % off code already. My final payment is due 6/27. Should I hold out and see if a code comes out? Would it help me at all since I already have the 30% off code:confused3 Please help!!! I ma lost :(

I have a ressie for 8/11-8/18 at AKL savannah view. I am using a 30 % off code already. My final payment is due 6/27. Should I hold out and see if a code comes out? Would it help me at all since I already have the 30% off code:confused3 Please help!!! I ma lost :(

Going by the rate given for AKL being a standard room, the code would be for a 35% off rack rate. It's only 5% more off what you have right now. There is nothing that says there will be savannah rooms available with that rate or even if the higher priced rooms will be at the same percentage. It could be a set dollar amount instead -$76 and then you would be better off with your percentage off the higher rate room.

Going by the rate given for AKL being a standard room, the code would be for a 35% off rack rate. It's only 5% more off what you have right now. There is nothing that says there will be savannah rooms available with that rate or even if the higher priced rooms will be at the same percentage. It could be a set dollar amount instead -$76 and then you would be better off with your percentage off the higher rate room.

Thanks for your help! I guess I can just wait until friday to pay (and pray the code comes out b4 then). Its worth checking I guess.

Now heres my thing. I checked disneyworld.com and AKL from Aug 5 - 17th (my dates) is completely booked. Does that mean theres no hope for me to add the GC code to my room instead of having the AAA discount? Im hoping my AAA TA can take off the AAA discount and put the GC discount.

Just got off the phone with CRO- had to pay my balance off today, and fished for info- the CM didn't know of anything coming up for GP codes, but didn't deny there would be one (he was very nice and patient while I had him double check for PIN Codes and fished for info ::yes:: ).

Good news is- if the above rates are right- DH has green lighted me to upgrade from All Star Sports to a Moderate- if it doesn't happen... I'm still going to DISNEY WORLD! :banana:

I called today too. I was looking to see if there was a code under my name. Of course there wasnt. I asked the guy if he knew anything about a gp code coming out. he flat out said he didn't know anything. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter