**official april photopass share. Deadline 4/30/09**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated top post. Didn't realize there were so many internationals :)

If you have not pm'ed me info yet, please do so.
I will send out payment info in a week

Thank-you for bumping this! I did a search for photoshare & did not find this thread. I ended up at: showthread.php?t=2108171 but he is full. Too bad ' cause he is in Alberta Canada (where I am as well).

Anyways, thank-you for taking on internationals. I will pay any extra shipping as required.

This is my # 10 post....PM on the way!

I didn't do photopass last year but I think it would be fun to try it out...especially if it is shared!! I'll PM you right away!

Thanks for organizing this...and including internationals!

We might be going to DL 4/14-4/19, if we do, I would love to be a part of the group. We did this a year ago at WDW, and it worked out fabulously!

I would like to join but it will not let me PM you because i am new and havent done 10 posts yet. Please Pm me if possible

I am going to be visiting animal kingdom on 04/10/09 for my fiances birthday is it worth it for one day?

This will be my third time organizing a share.
Here are the other two links:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2047925
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1738462&page=1&highlight=photopass

No limit this time on the number of people since I had some flakers last time. Cost should be around $10 per person for their own DVD of the photos.

Here is the info:

Make sure you do not create your own photopass account or else you will not be able to join this share! Deadline to join is 4/31/09. I will order on 5/1/09. To join please PM me the following:

Username
Name
Address
Email
When your trip is over

Payments by paypal only. Price will be determined 4/31. The more people the cheaper it will be. Everyone who joins will get the login and password to the share account to make changes to their photos. All participants will get a dvd with all photos. Current price for a photocd is $59.99 + $7.00 shipping. I'll divide that by the number of participants and add $4 to each for your copy of the dvd and shipping (postage worked out to be $3 per dvd last time).

Please PM if you have questions

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS
Mineebaby Mid April
KIMZKIDZ April 8th
Lavender Mom April 10th
TracyK April 16th (UK)
Saskiwi April 12th (New Zealand)
Mom of a *Princess* April 18th (Canada)
valmomma22 April 27th (Canada)
MathomAndStuff April 18 (Canada)

visitingapril09 April 17th (PM ME PLEASE)
gapoochi April 14th (PM ME PLEASE)

I sent the pm with our info but don't know how much to pay you?? We are in Canada too. Am I 'in' this photoshare??

I am going to be visiting animal kingdom on 04/10/09 for my fiances birthday is it worth it for one day?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt the WDW photopass more expensive than the DL photopass? I think I read somewhere that if you added WDW photopasses, the cost of the DVD would go up. If that is the case, I would like to keep this for DL and CA Photopasses only.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt the WDW photopass more expensive than the DL photopass? I think I read somewhere that if you added WDW photopasses, the cost of the DVD would go up. If that is the case, I would like to keep this for DL and CA Photopasses only.

The cost of the CD will be the same as long the last card added is from Disneyland. I found this out in a group I admined for Christmas. When the card from DW is added, the price with show the higher price. But when the next DL card is added, it will go back down to 59.95.

Hi jeweladdict,

I'd like to join, too. I sent a PM, so hopefully I'm also on the list. Leaving tomorrow, too, so I'll assume I am unless I hear different from you.

Thanks!

I've been added to the swap BUT I went to DW and I saw that the swap was only for DL......sent organizer PM (haven't heard reply)...let me know if that's ok as I need to find another swap if it's not...
Soon too please

I'm just curious as to how many photos can be on one disc...
It seems like there are many people interested... is there a max number that can fit on a disc especially since some people may choose to do a lot of frames and edits and such?

Is this swap still open? I'm here now for a few more days and would like to be "In"
I can PM you my info if there is still room. And what is the cost?

Thank you!

I'm just curious as to how many photos can be on one disc...
It seems like there are many people interested... is there a max number that can fit on a disc especially since some people may choose to do a lot of frames and edits and such?

I'll be putting the photos on a dvd so it won't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter